I have the following symptoms:
- Extremely painful "growing pains" that will last for hours. They occur all throughout my legs (ankles, calves, above and behind my knees, thighs). Massaging/stretching doesn't help, it makes them hurt more
- My knees and ankles will often lock up while I'm moving. If I don't notice right away and continue moving, they'll crack and unlock, but it's very painful.
- My joints are constantly cracking painfully
- My knees have recently been giving out. It's happened while I've been walking and running.
- My knees hurt/ache a lot when they get cold (I automatically thought arthritis, but I don't think that's it)
- When I was younger (this hasn't happened in a while) after I ran around for a bit and stopped, I could barely walk my legs hurt so bad. They didn't hurt while I was running, but once I stopped they did.
Does anyone know what could be going on? I've been told "it's just growing pains.." but this has been going on for 7+ years (I'm now 17). My "growing pain" episodes are really painful. Ibuprofen and other similar drugs do absolutely nothing.
Is this just growing pains, or is it maybe something else?
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?