Discussions By Condition: Eye conditions

Yellowish/Brownish Sclera

Posted In: Eye conditions 1 Replies
  • Posted By: fedexboxes
  • January 18, 2008
  • 08:40 PM

Hello,
I am a 28 yr male who has bad allergies and for many years I've been using redness reliever eyedrops and taking antihistimines. The problem that I have is that my eyes are a yellowish brownish color and has been this way for a while and I'm looking for solutions to whiten the sclera. Can the color of the sclera change? I had white eyes when I was a kid but once I started getting allergies my eyes got messed up. Here is a list of some products that have somewhat helped and others that had no effect. I have taken a blood test to see if I have liver problems but it came out negative. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Some Effects
sonnes # 7 detox
laiter blue collyrium eyedrops
Systane lubricant eyedrops
water

No Effects
eyebright
flax/fish oil
bilberry
antihistimines

Reply Flag this Discussion

1 Replies:

• Hello,I am a 28 yr male who has bad allergies and for many years I've been using redness reliever eyedrops and taking antihistimines. The problem that I have is that my eyes are a yellowish brownish color and has been this way for a while and I'm looking for solutions to whiten the sclera. Can the color of the sclera change? I had white eyes when I was a kid but once I started getting allergies my eyes got messed up. Here is a list of some products that have somewhat helped and others that had no effect. I have taken a blood test to see if I have liver problems but it came out negative. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Some Effectssonnes # 7 detoxlaiter blue collyrium eyedrops Systane lubricant eyedropswater No Effectseyebrightflax/fish oilbilberryantihistimines Please try NAET for your allergies. NAET is Nambudripad Allergy Elimination Techniques. It is amazing for allergies, though not a quick fix. It has taken me many treatments to get my allergies under control, but now I feel so much better! Please look into it. If your eyes continue to have yellow/brown sclera, you need more testing, perhaps for GB issues. Does your skin have a yellowing as well? This is jaundice, and a result of Liver/GB imbalance. Best wishesDOM
    acuann 3,080 Replies
    • January 18, 2008
    • 08:47 PM
    Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Best Cough & Cold Meds for Kids

Help your child feel better, faster.

What HIV Positive Women Should Know About Sex

You can have sex after an HIV diagnosis.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement