Discussions By Condition: Eye conditions

Yellowish/Brownish Sclera

Posted In: Eye conditions 1 Replies
  • Posted By: fedexboxes
  • January 18, 2008
  • 08:40 PM

Hello,
I am a 28 yr male who has bad allergies and for many years I've been using redness reliever eyedrops and taking antihistimines. The problem that I have is that my eyes are a yellowish brownish color and has been this way for a while and I'm looking for solutions to whiten the sclera. Can the color of the sclera change? I had white eyes when I was a kid but once I started getting allergies my eyes got messed up. Here is a list of some products that have somewhat helped and others that had no effect. I have taken a blood test to see if I have liver problems but it came out negative. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Some Effects
sonnes # 7 detox
laiter blue collyrium eyedrops
Systane lubricant eyedrops
water

No Effects
eyebright
flax/fish oil
bilberry
antihistimines

Reply Flag this Discussion

1 Replies:

• Hello,I am a 28 yr male who has bad allergies and for many years I've been using redness reliever eyedrops and taking antihistimines. The problem that I have is that my eyes are a yellowish brownish color and has been this way for a while and I'm looking for solutions to whiten the sclera. Can the color of the sclera change? I had white eyes when I was a kid but once I started getting allergies my eyes got messed up. Here is a list of some products that have somewhat helped and others that had no effect. I have taken a blood test to see if I have liver problems but it came out negative. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Some Effectssonnes # 7 detoxlaiter blue collyrium eyedrops Systane lubricant eyedropswater No Effectseyebrightflax/fish oilbilberryantihistimines Please try NAET for your allergies. NAET is Nambudripad Allergy Elimination Techniques. It is amazing for allergies, though not a quick fix. It has taken me many treatments to get my allergies under control, but now I feel so much better! Please look into it. If your eyes continue to have yellow/brown sclera, you need more testing, perhaps for GB issues. Does your skin have a yellowing as well? This is jaundice, and a result of Liver/GB imbalance. Best wishesDOM
    acuann 3,080 Replies
    • January 18, 2008
    • 08:47 PM
    Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement