Discussions By Condition: Headache

Headache untill vomiting

Posted In: Headache 11 Replies
  • Posted By: Pachaimuthu
  • January 2, 2008
  • 01:27 PM

Hi all,
I am Muthu (Male, Age 28). I used to get Headache occasionally.
Normally Headache starts at late in the evening about 6PM. It will remain until i do vomit. I have to vomit until a bitter liquid White in color comes out. After about five minutes the Headache is coming to the end. Sometime I used to Vomit forcefully to get out of Headache. Sometimes vomiting comes automatically. If i won't vomit the headache remains throughout night and will continue to next day (The food won't digest until I vomit).

Based on my findings the reason are: Missing break-fast/Meal. or having meal at hours later. sometime eating excess Pea nuts, coffee.

Its breaking my head i used feel i m in ***l during this Headache.

Is this Headache is coming because of the Digestion problem? or Digestion problem comes because of this Headache? I am not clear.

Can any one help me to find out the exact root-cause of this Headache and help to come out of this problem.

Thanks in Advance.
Muthu

Reply Flag this Discussion

11 Replies:

• My wife is currently going through something similar.It sounds like a migraine that was triggered by excess caffeine. In her case, it was triggered by MSG.I don't know about the white stuff, but this link seemed to closely align with what my wife has:http://www.neurologychannel.com/migraine/index.shtmlGood luck
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • January 4, 2008
    • 05:08 AM
    Flag this Response
  • Thanks for your message. I use cell phones few minutes per day (max 10minutes). I found the reason and remedy for my Headache. Now i got out of that horible Headache. Reason: Acidity leads to Headache. That Headache remains untill I vomit the acidic juice. This happens because of the improper food habits. Especially missing morning break-fast. Remedy: 1. Drink 1/2 liter water after you Brush in the morning. (Avoid Drinking coffee before break-fast)2. Ginger is a wonderfull Natural medicine and there is no side effects.How to take it? Whenever you have acidity problem/headache, Prepare Ginger juice as mentioned below.Clean the Ginger and cut into small pieces. Boil those pieces with 1 glass of water just for two minutes. Then add half spoon of sugar with that andtake out from oven/stove. Just simple as making tea. Add bit lemon juice if available. Then drink that as hot as tea or coffee. If you drink this juice regularly at eveing for five days you may come out of many decease. If you have any doubt fell free to wite me. Thanks,Muthu
    Pachaimuthu 1 Replies
    • February 5, 2008
    • 03:33 PM
    Flag this Response
  • Hi Muthu,It is exactly same for me. In addition to headache i get severe/unbearable muscle pain especialy legs & high fever when this happens. Some time i even cry. & it happens once in year or two.It seems Doctors do not understand this & gave me antibiotics,Now a days i do not go to doctor, i just wait for vomit.Do you know any symptomp to better avoid this.Thank you.SameerThanks for your message. I use cell phones few minutes per day (max 10minutes). I found the reason and remedy for my Headache. Now i got out of that horible Headache. Reason: Acidity leads to Headache. That Headache remains untill I vomit the acidic juice. This happens because of the improper food habits. Especially missing morning break-fast. Remedy: 1. Drink 1/2 liter water after you Brush in the morning. (Avoid Drinking coffee before break-fast)2. Ginger is a wonderfull Natural medicine and there is no side effects.How to take it? Whenever you have acidity problem/headache, Prepare Ginger juice as mentioned below.Clean the Ginger and cut into small pieces. Boil those pieces with 1 glass of water just for two minutes. Then add half spoon of sugar with that andtake out from oven/stove. Just simple as making tea. Add bit lemon juice if available. Then drink that as hot as tea or coffee. If you drink this juice regularly at eveing for five days you may come out of many decease. If you have any doubt fell free to wite me. Thanks,Muthu
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • September 1, 2009
    • 00:33 PM
    Flag this Response
  • Hi muthythanks for your experience, I have a similar problem and have some more questionscan you email me your email address on sandynaik@yahoo.comthankssandeep I use cell phones few minutes per day (max 10minutes). I found the reason and remedy for my Headache. Now i got out of that horible Headache. Reason: Acidity leads to Headache. That Headache remains untill I vomit the acidic juice. This happens because of the improper food habits. Especially missing morning break-fast. Remedy: 1. Drink 1/2 liter water after you Brush in the morning. (Avoid Drinking coffee before break-fast)2. Ginger is a wonderfull Natural medicine and there is no side effects.How to take it? Whenever you have acidity problem/headache, Prepare Ginger juice as mentioned below.Clean the Ginger and cut into small pieces. Boil those pieces with 1 glass of water just for two minutes. Then add half spoon of sugar with that andtake out from oven/stove. Just simple as making tea. Add bit lemon juice if available. Then drink that as hot as tea or coffee. If you drink this juice regularly at eveing for five days you may come out of many decease. If you have any doubt fell free to wite me. Thanks,Muthu
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • December 30, 2009
    • 03:39 AM
    Flag this Response
  • Hey Muthu, People like you are gemstones. I have just tried your remedy and got relief within few minutes. Would love to hear more from you.Thanks,Duttashridutta.pachori@gmail.com
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies Flag this Response
  • Hey Muthu,Thanks for the info. I too have a bad headache appearing once a week. Will try your suggestion. However one question: Can you please let me know when to take it, after food, before food etc?
  • Hey Thanks Muthu.I am having the same issue. I will really try this trick.Thanks,Amol Khandare
  • Wow Thanks for the info..My friend also suffers a very painful headache until she throws up.. Thanks for this i will tell her about this..
    NormanLUnderwood2010 5 Replies Flag this Response
  • I also have the same problem. It was diagnosed very earlier that i have problem of acidity that leads to headache. I am just trying to avoid this problem by eating very light food at proper time. I avoid the food having extra oil and spice. It really works.
    Natural Medicine 24 Replies
    • August 30, 2010
    • 04:36 AM
    Flag this Response
  • Muthu,Do we need to take ginger water as suggested by you twise i.e in morning + evening ?or only when headake is there?
  • Thank you so much for your post!!! I m 35 weeks pregnant and having that problem with the difference that after vomiting the headache gets a lot better but not fully gone I guess because I'm getting dehydrated but you advice on doing the ginger tea helped stay out of the hospital and now I'm able to have a bowl of soup without having terrible headache and trowing up!!! I did not wait until night since I was really sick I made as soon I read your post and a little bit after was able to eat crackers then drink water and pure coconut water to hydrated since Gatorade made me trow up before. Now I'm still not myself but had a bowl of soup with trowing and I also had about 2 ounces of ginger tea 15 minutes or so before having the soup. I'm drinking more water to hydrated and later will finish the tea!!! Thanks again
    Deia26 1 Replies
    • November 7, 2013
    • 08:48 PM
    Flag this Response
  • Complications of Crohn’s Disease

Recognize the risks associated with Crohn’s disease.

8 Surprising Facts About Cholesterol

Did you know that one in six US adults has high cholesterol?

Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Best Cough & Cold Meds for Kids

Help your child feel better, faster.

What HIV Positive Women Should Know About Sex

You can have sex after an HIV diagnosis.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement