Discussions By Condition: Eye conditions

My vision seems dimmer

Posted In: Eye conditions 3 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • December 30, 2007
  • 03:52 AM

I am a 29 year old female and this is weird and I can't find anything about it online, but I feel like my vision is getting dimmer. I find it harder to see at night and in general my vision just doesn't seem right. Also, I have always had a lot of floaters and there is a history of macular degeneration in my family.

Any ideas of what this could be or am I just being a hypochondriac?

Reply Flag this Discussion

3 Replies:

• I am a 29 year old female and this is weird and I can't find anything about it online, but I feel like my vision is getting dimmer. I find it harder to see at night and in general my vision just doesn't seem right. Also, I have always had a lot of floaters and there is a history of macular degeneration in my family.Any ideas of what this could be or am I just being a hypochondriac?'Hi, i am suffering from the same symptoms, except dont have a lot of floaters. Do you also suffer from sensitivity to light?I know that when you have symptoms like this, it is very stressfull,as we all naturally need answers, so lets hope there is somebody who can enlighten us on what causes "dimming" of vision. Keep well.
    cyberafrica 2 Replies
    • January 15, 2008
    • 07:36 AM
    Flag this Response
  • I'm having same problems anyone find a solution???
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies Flag this Response
  • Are you able to check if it's both eyes or just the vision in one? I had this symptom with one eye plus a haziness and a slight dulling of colours also. Lasted a few months and then back to normal. Check with an Ophthamologist for optic neuritis (they'll do other tests to) - and i was also referred on, to a neurologist, for an MRI for more extensive testing.Good luck
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement