Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

Vomiting dark green, blackish bile, back pain, but no fever??

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 0 Replies
  • Posted By: LaurynL
  • December 18, 2007
  • 04:25 PM

I've been vomiting since around 7:30 last night, and the nausea started around 2. I figured I was just nauseous and I didn't think anything of it. So I went to work at 5:30 pm and started becoming extremely nauseous, so bad that I couldn't talk to customers so I told my manager and she let me go home. The instant I got home, I started vomiting. The first time it was food, the second time it was dry-heaving, the third-fifth time it was dry-heaving, mucus, and yellow bile, and the sixth and seventh time (which were while my fiance and I were in bed), I vomited dark green bile (almost looked black). He keeps saying it's the stomach flu, but I have no fever. Although, I do have a lot of pain in my lower and middle back. I didn't know if that was from bending over and vomiting last night, though. I also can't think of anything I could've eaten that was bad. Please help me, I can't find anything that fits the symptoms. Thank you!

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement