Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

Fatigue, headaches and muscle weakness/sore

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 3 Replies
  • Posted By: Swamprat
  • November 29, 2007
  • 04:30 AM

Hello,

I been having waves of fatigues, headaches, and muscle weakness/soreness for 2 weeks now. If I stay still I don't get them as often but if I move around at all, first the head throbs, then fatigue, then muscles. I thought it might be mono but I have yet to run a fever or have swollen glands. The next thought was low thyroid. I should get the results back from that tomorrow. Any Ideas?

Reply Flag this Discussion

3 Replies:

• Sorry to hear you are having such problems with malaise and muscle fatigue. Both of these symptoms are very common in many different diseases and it is almost impossible to even try to give you a clue. The only advise I have is to think about other minor symptoms you may have been having, such as a minor aches and pain, bowel problems and so on. This may be helpful in pointing you in the right direction. Fatigue on minor exertion is also very comon with arthritis as well as some endocrine issues. The thyroid is in any case a smart place to look too! Kiera
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • November 29, 2007
    • 07:24 AM
    Flag this Response
  • Hello, I been having waves of fatigues, headaches, and muscle weakness/soreness for 2 weeks now. If I stay still I don't get them as often but if I move around at all, first the head throbs, then fatigue, then muscles. I thought it might be mono but I have yet to run a fever or have swollen glands. The next thought was low thyroid. I should get the results back from that tomorrow. Any Ideas? You need to have your potassium levels checked---these are symptoms of low potassium
    TJMiddlebrooks 3 Replies
    • February 12, 2011
    • 06:12 PM
    Flag this Response
  • Hi...i noticed this is a very old thread. How are you now? Did you find out the cause?
    taniaaust1 2,267 Replies
    • February 12, 2011
    • 11:32 PM
    Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Best Cough & Cold Meds for Kids

Help your child feel better, faster.

What HIV Positive Women Should Know About Sex

You can have sex after an HIV diagnosis.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement