Discussions By Condition: Ears, Nose, Mouth & Throat conditions

Headache, Pain behind nose and swollen face

• Posted By: Anonymous
  • November 23, 2007
  • 06:11 PM

Hye - I am OK at the moment - YEAH! What I do suffer from for some unknown reason are headaches across the eyes, pain behind my nose which is like it is sore and swollen (no blocked nose or runny nose!). My eyes hurt and then my face around my nose and eyes swell up quite a lot! Its not good!

These 'attacks' last for about two weeks - headache first then eyes and swelling is the final stage - then I am ok for about 6 -10 weeks and off we go again!

Dr says its sinus, consultant says neuralga and gave me anti-depressants! What! Didnt take them! Another Dr thinks Rhinitus........... Anyone else with this??

The odd thing is I don't know what the pain is behind my nose or what that part is called it would help. Its on the otherside of the roof of my mouth near there? Anyone know - this would help loads!!!

I just can't cope with the swellings - I have to hide in doors! Please please please help if you know anything!!!!

Thank you!!!

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement