Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

Help me - Fecal smelling belches

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 0 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • November 7, 2007
  • 09:32 AM

For 5 years, now and then, I have had fecal extremily bad smelling belches

It starts at first that I stop going to toalet for 1 or 2 days, I feel my whole belly very swelled like a balloon and with really very aloud noises that people close to me can hear the noises, then the very nasty smelling belches start, it can last for 1, 2, 3 days (once it lasted for 6 days) and everything disapears when suddenly I can go to the toalet again which then it's with strong and nasty diahrea which can be for 1 or 2 days, 4 to 10 times a day.

I can eat normally during this time I'm having all these symptoms without any problem like nauseas or vomits, nothing else than the symptoms above.

I've noticed that this starts after I have eaten nuts and/or corns most of the times, but not always, sometimes it starts from nothing. Also that to eat plooms helps to delay more to happens, then I keep eating them but also sometimes it starts any way.

I already made several exams (X-ray, endoscopy, computer tomography, with contrast, ultrasonography and another which I don't know the name) and nothing seems to be wrong. The doctors are lost and I have to suffer now and then because the nasty smelling is so terrible that makes ashame and I isolate myself since nobody can support to be in the same room with me.

I have controlled diabets, ciculation and obesity problems. I'm 57 y.o.

Sorry for my english, it's not my first language.

Thanks for any help.

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement