Discussions By Condition: Sexual conditions

complex 7cm ovarian Cyst

Posted In: Sexual conditions 0 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • October 4, 2006
  • 04:22 AM

hey i am new to this board with bunch of symptoms and fustration w/ drs.
here it goes..
I was diagnosed august 18 with a 7cm ovarian cyst in my right andexa/ovary the cyst has no flow I guess that means no fluid and there is a small amount of fluid in my pelvis.
the symptoms i have been experiencing are pain in lower abdomen, I can't hardly walk 1/2 block without hurting in lower abdomen, right side and back I have been diagnosed with a UTI and can't seem to get rid of it either been on cypro and bactrim for it so far my bp is going up the last one read 170/102 been to a few drs already and each one tells me that
it will go away on its own from what I understand its solid tissue its not going to go away its been a month since my last diagnose and its still there hurting
I am scared to death what all can happen if it keeps going not treated. i am; not sure what all can happen except develop into ovarian cancer I am doing all I can to get it treated almost on my hands and knees begging the drs to admit me and do surgery.. I have already had a partial hysterectomy 10yrs ago taking my uterus my left tube and ovary why not take me in now and take this completely out even the thought of ovarian cancer scares the heck out of me.
i have been back and forth in the ER due to pain so bad I couldn't stand it and all they gave me was morphene and something for nausea and sent me home. I am not for certain but I am almost positive that I am going thru premenapausal, i have night sweats hot flashes mood swings breast tenderness, so it just boggles me why the drs are giving me a hard time
Anyone else can relatel to this and could tell me their experience with ovaian cyst?
thanks a bunches
Robyn

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement