Discussions By Condition: Sexual conditions

rash on vagina

Posted In: Sexual conditions 0 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • October 22, 2007
  • 04:42 AM

ok so i have a little "rash" on the "lips" of my vagina, and at first i thought it was an STD so i went to a gyno and she said there was no way, and that she thought it was a yeast infection, but she checked and it wasn't. she asked if i wore thongs or used a certain bad soap and i wear thongs a lot so she said use hydrocortisone and stop wearing thongs and it'll go away.
a week later, it has gotten a little worse.
it continues to itch, and i can see the rash. and now it burns to pee.

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,