Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

Bumps on vagina.

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 0 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • September 28, 2007
  • 07:21 AM

I have recently noticed pimple like bumps on my vagina, not on the inside of the inner labia or around the vaginal opening, but between the inside of the lips and between where the labia minora hang. I haven't been to the doctor yet, but will be going next week. I have looked at several pictures on three types viruses including herpes, hpv, and molluscum. None of these look like what I have. These bumps are practically invisible and have not itch, but you can see them if you pull the skin tight. It looks almost like chicken skin. I've never noticed this before, but I thought once before that I had hpv and went to the doctor several times and was fine. Now I'm suffering anxiety about this to the extent that I can't sleep. Does normal vaginal labia just look like this? Am I being paranoid? I think I may be, but I can't stop thinking about it. I've read a few forums with similar questions, but the only answers were from very young girls who were not sexually active, but I can't rule out an STD or STI. Any opinions?

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement