Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

i cant poop

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 2 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • September 27, 2007
  • 09:37 AM

really someone anyone i need help bad...my feces is impacted right now adn im not sure of what to do..but like i stated i really need to poop and i cant....does anyone have any suggestions about how to get rid of this hard as a rock impacted feces..

Reply Flag this Discussion

2 Replies:

• You can either: 1. Go to the E.R. and they'll help you 2. Do what everyone else does and get a laxative 3. Take licorice pills 4. Go get checked for diabetes and get a potassium level done
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • September 28, 2007
    • 02:34 AM
    Flag this Response
  • Depending on where in the world you are, you may find a place where they can "wash out" your intestine. Fluid is pumped in and sucked out, gradually emtyping your system; it takes 30 - 45 minutes. This "colon-hydrotherapy" is high-tech stuff and not readily available.I had a problem similart to yours when I was in Asia once. I ate pork rather than the usual chicken (because of bird flu problems then). I had not been able to go to the toilet for three days. Hydro-therapy had not been heard of where I was. I stopped eating meat, drank lots and lots of fluids and ate fruits only. It took another three days before my system got going again. Apart from some discomfort, I had no problems.
    GeoffBaker 18 Replies
    • September 29, 2007
    • 01:42 PM
    Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement