Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

i cant poop

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 2 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • September 27, 2007
  • 09:37 AM

really someone anyone i need help bad...my feces is impacted right now adn im not sure of what to do..but like i stated i really need to poop and i cant....does anyone have any suggestions about how to get rid of this hard as a rock impacted feces..

Reply Flag this Discussion

2 Replies:

• You can either: 1. Go to the E.R. and they'll help you 2. Do what everyone else does and get a laxative 3. Take licorice pills 4. Go get checked for diabetes and get a potassium level done
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • September 28, 2007
    • 02:34 AM
    Flag this Response
  • Depending on where in the world you are, you may find a place where they can "wash out" your intestine. Fluid is pumped in and sucked out, gradually emtyping your system; it takes 30 - 45 minutes. This "colon-hydrotherapy" is high-tech stuff and not readily available.I had a problem similart to yours when I was in Asia once. I ate pork rather than the usual chicken (because of bird flu problems then). I had not been able to go to the toilet for three days. Hydro-therapy had not been heard of where I was. I stopped eating meat, drank lots and lots of fluids and ate fruits only. It took another three days before my system got going again. Apart from some discomfort, I had no problems.
    GeoffBaker 18 Replies
    • September 29, 2007
    • 01:42 PM
    Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Best Cough & Cold Meds for Kids

Help your child feel better, faster.

What HIV Positive Women Should Know About Sex

You can have sex after an HIV diagnosis.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement