Discussions By Condition: Back conditions

it hurts when i cough =(

Posted In: Back conditions 0 Replies
  • Posted By: makeitgoaway
  • September 26, 2007
  • 08:52 AM

i cant take it anymore... it all happened when i got back from a camping trip...

i was feeling fine minus the fact that i was tired, when i got back from the trip. waking up in the morning i had this weird pain in my back right under the right rib. at first i didnt notice it but it was definitely there when i started coughing. i told myself that it would go away if i got a bit more shut eye so i did.

woke up again started to force myself to cough to see if whether or not it would hurt and it didnt. so i thought it had gone away. I was a bit hungry and decided to make some food. this is when it went downhill fast. i was making the food and had to sneeze. at the same time i was sneezing i felt my back crack and this sharp pain shoot right thru the area as described above.

now i cant even sneeze, cough, or even laugh hard (this is killing me since i laugh alot). im not sure whats going on. ive been doing as much research as i possibly can but im coming up short. if anyone here has this same symptom, please tell me it goes away afterawhile because i can not definitely live with it.

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement