Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

Uncontrollable twitching and jerking

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 1 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • September 28, 2006
  • 02:05 AM

The story below has been submitted anonymously through our
'Share your story' feature:

I have had twitching and jerking for nearly 6 months now. Not the under the skin kind of twitches, but almost like living in a fun-house where each limb, finger and body part moves whenever it feels like.

My hands constantly shake as does my body in sort of a weak and trembling sort of way. I can't sleep with all the twitching going on, so I have to take an ambien every night. I quit drinking coffee, chocolate, sugar, alcohol, work out 4 days a week, yoga twice a week and because of this mess see a therapist once a week.

I have been to the neurologist, psychologist, acupuncturist, medical intuitionist and chiropractor. No one seems to know what to do with me.

The acupuncturist says I have internal wind, which points to a depleted liver. The medical intuitionist also said it sounds like my liver and kidney are depleted.

I have been told it is not Alzheimer’s or Parkinson's which is great, but what is it and how can I make it go away?

Does anyone know how to get this twitching, jerking and shaking stuff to go away?

Reply Flag this Discussion

1 Replies:

• Go see a holistic doctor. You can get a bioenergetic assessment, instead of assessing your symptoms, the machine used will translate what your body is saying and tell you exactly what is going on with each organ and part of your body. It will tell you what's going on with you and why.
    Anonymous 1 Replies
    • November 13, 2014
    • 02:52 PM
    Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement