Discussions By Condition: Mouth conditions

tooth growing under tooth

Posted In: Mouth conditions 2 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • September 24, 2007
  • 06:55 PM

Im currently 15 and ive been having trouble with my first molar in the top left of my mouth. For some reason the tooth never fell out even as the other tooth grew under it, its been like this for a while with no pain of any sort and no real problems since the bottom tooth stopps growing, but recently theres been a lump in my gum and pus coming out from between the teeth. Ive had no pain, annoyance, bleeding or anything of the sort and if like to know exactly what it is, what will happen if its untreated, and how much it'll cost to have it treated (my family is low on money right now unfortunately).

Reply Flag this Discussion

2 Replies:

• Mom needs to take you to a dentist. Ask for laughing gas if they have to take it out.
    Monsterlove 2,921 Replies
    • October 10, 2007
    • 06:10 AM
    Flag this Response
  • sounds like an absuss bad teeth runs in my family i have 4 absussed teeth and pusatviely petrfeid of the dendets i have to have all my teeth out and i need to be put to sleep so my mom and i are going to try to get to a deantle school to see if they will just put me to sleep cuz my roots are twisted around my jaw
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement