Discussions By Condition: Muscle conditions

dislocated knee cap and swollen foot + ankle + leg

Posted In: Muscle conditions 1 Replies
  • Posted By: loves1950s
  • September 19, 2007
  • 08:52 PM

Hiya everyone,

My name is Lisa and im 22 from birmingham, about 20 months ago (January last year) and in July my knee cap dislocated it self and why i dont know but recently my foot and ankle also my leg and my knee cap (petella) has been swollen for just over two weeks monday gone (my knee cap was swollen since 2 disloation).

My doctor told me it will go away and did not give me anything so i went to the physio for my dislocated knee cap and i told her about my foot she said the same you know keep it evlivated.

When she was looking at my legs which so told me to straiton my leg and she noticed that kne good leg has a relaxed joint.

Also ive had an MRI scan but i can not get the results till 29th october it has been brought forward once but waiting this long is annoying,

Does anybody have or had the same symtoms

lisa

Reply Flag this Discussion

1 Replies:

• When she was looking at my legs which so told me to straiton my leg and she noticed that kne good leg has a relaxed joint.Sorry lost me a tad on that bit. Does she mean it is too lax and not very stable? Have a look at my home page see if any of the info there matches you. Hopefully not but never know
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • October 21, 2007
    • 04:20 PM
    Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Best Cough & Cold Meds for Kids

Help your child feel better, faster.

What HIV Positive Women Should Know About Sex

You can have sex after an HIV diagnosis.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement