Discussions By Condition: Muscle conditions

Muscle Pain moving round body, HELP!

Posted In: Muscle conditions 0 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • September 24, 2006
  • 08:07 AM

Hi,
I have been suffering from muscle pain for the last 2 weeks, it started in my lower back, and I thought it may be due to lifting, this then moved to my central back in the muscles to the side of my spine and then to shoulders over a period of a week. I was having trouble sleeping and woke with cramping pains and inablity to move first thing. I then got the pain in my neck about 4 days ago and couldn't turn to my left easily, (I could put my nose to my right arm pit but not my left). The top of my shoulders were tender to the touch. I was treating with ibuprofen and red tiger balm, I used deep heat rub yesterday, and this morning woke with terrible pain in my right chest, which was very painful to the touch. These pains get worse if I sit still for a while, and the pain in bed is too much to get back to sleep or turn over. I intend to go to the GP, but if someone out there can give me any ideas, as there are so many stories of mis diagnosis that I would like to have a consensus of opinions. I am 31y/o am 6ft3in in good fitness/health weighing 14stones (200lb). No breathing problems or nausea just really tender muscles.
I sincerely hope someone can help. Sorry for the long symptom explaination

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement