Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

Lethargy/fatigue/daily chronic headache

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 9 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • September 3, 2007
  • 05:54 PM

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could help. I suffer from daily chronic headache and have recently been to see a neurologist, I will be having an MRI scan on my brain soon.

However, I am very worried about the lethargy/fatigue I have been suffering from for about two months now. I was diagnosed with depression around a year and a half ago and I now feel as if I have overcome it. However I woke up one day around two months ago and felt unusualy fatigued, and ever since then I have suffered from feeling extremely run down, with low energy levels, and trouble thinking straight and maintaining concentration.

I have left work as I couldn't cope with this problem and also the headaches from which I have been suffering from for around 3 years. I have been tested for anemia and this is apparently not the problem. I was exercising around two to three times a week when my energy levels were high but I now find it much harder to exercise and hardly get any exercise at all.

On a different note if it helps; I have had a persistent thrush infection for around two years. My penis was typicaly itchy red and at the worst I couldn't move the foreskin as it was so sore and tight. I have recently had it diagnosed and I'm using Cannesten, it seems to of worked however I still have little red bumps with white heads around the edge of the glans. It is un-clear whether this was caught from an ex-girlfriend.

Details: I am 19, Male, British (however I have Indian decendants), 58 kilograms, I'm 5"5' tall.

Thank you

Reply Flag this Discussion

9 Replies:

• BA88...you mention that you are British. What country are you currently living in? I can help you attempt to locate a practicioner of NAET/Bioset. I had severe CFS/FM. headaches, joint pain, depression...the whole gammut. Even the chronic thrush...candida... I've had 6 sessions and my symptoms are gone...no kidding. Let me know...I'll try to help...mommy cat:)
    mommy cat 1,654 Replies
    • September 3, 2007
    • 06:40 PM
    Flag this Response
  • Thank you so much for replying!! What is CFS/FM?I live in Jersey, in the Channel Islands by the way. (Not New Jersey)!Thanks.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • September 3, 2007
    • 08:05 PM
    Flag this Response
  • Hi, Thank you for replying first of all! What is CFS/FM? And what exactly does the NAET/Bioset therapy entail? I live in Jersey in the Channel Islands, not New Jersey, we are an off-shore dependancy of the United Kingdom Thanks.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • September 3, 2007
    • 08:29 PM
    Flag this Response
  • BA88...Chronic fatigue Syndrome is what the USA called "Malgic Encephalomyelitis" in your country and world wide. The USA calls it CFS...pooh pooh's it and sends everyone to the psyciatrist for a script of one thing or another. They tell us we have all of these physical problems...because we are depressed. Oh, really?...MY LIVER IS SWOLLEN BECAUSE I'M SAD?....THAT'S A GOOD ONE.Truth is, I'm sad because my liver is swollen. It detoxes my body and when it doesn't "filter" properly, toxins overrun and depression hits...yes, a chemical imbalance...produced by an under-functioning liver...see?FM is Fibromyalgia. If you "search this forum" for my name, you will see I have written many threads. One contains a lot of info on Fibro. There are over 246,000 in UK with ME. There are over 2 Million here in US and rumor has it 80% are still undiagnosed... Here is a link for NAET in your world...find one and go....get your life back. http://www.naet.com/subscribers/doctorResults.asp?FromQS=1&db=default&uid=default&City=&State=&Zip=&Last=&Country=England&Status=on&sb=4&view_records=Search Best wishes, mommy cat:D
    mommy cat 1,654 Replies
    • September 3, 2007
    • 08:39 PM
    Flag this Response
  • BA88... chronic headachesMRI will probably read "normal"...mine did.lethargy/fatiguedepressionrun down/low energytrouble thinkingmaintaining concentrationchronic yeast (thrush, candida)...probably not from ex...3 years...no help....no diagnosis....no ME rule out? I was sick for a long time. I had ALL of your symptoms and many many more. Ask your doc to consider ME... Wishing you the best...mommy cat google chronic fatigue syndrome/myalgic encephalomyelitis...you will find that your symptoms match...mc
    mommy cat 1,654 Replies
    • September 3, 2007
    • 08:54 PM
    Flag this Response
  • naet.com bioset.net these sites should answer your questions....be sure to read the testimonial pages!!
    mommy cat 1,654 Replies
    • September 3, 2007
    • 09:48 PM
    Flag this Response
  • Have you been tested for diabetes?
    rad-skw 1,605 Replies
    • September 4, 2007
    • 10:18 AM
    Flag this Response
  • I have never been tested for diabetes, I hardly know what it is.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • September 4, 2007
    • 10:29 AM
    Flag this Response
  • *****Bump*****
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • September 5, 2007
    • 10:20 AM
    Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement