Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

Lethargy/fatigue/daily chronic headache

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 0 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • September 3, 2007
  • 05:54 PM

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could help. I suffer from daily chronic headache and have recently been to see a neurologist, I will be having an MRI scan on my brain soon.

However, I am very worried about the lethargy/fatigue I have been suffering from for about two months now. I was diagnosed with depression around a year and a half ago and I now feel as if I have overcome it. However I woke up one day around two months ago and felt unusualy fatigued, and ever since then I have suffered from feeling extremely run down, with low energy levels, and trouble thinking straight and maintaining concentration.

I have left work as I couldn't cope with this problem and also the headaches from which I have been suffering from for around 3 years. I have been tested for anemia and this is apparently not the problem. I was exercising around two to three times a week when my energy levels were high but I now find it much harder to exercise and hardly get any exercise at all.

On a different note if it helps; I have had a persistent thrush infection for around two years. My penis was typicaly itchy red and at the worst I couldn't move the foreskin as it was so sore and tight. I have recently had it diagnosed and I'm using Cannesten, it seems to of worked however I still have little red bumps with white heads around the edge of the glans. It is un-clear whether this was caught from an ex-girlfriend.

Details: I am 19, Male, British (however I have Indian decendants), 58 kilograms, I'm 5"5' tall.

Thank you

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement