Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

Lethargy/fatigue/daily chronic headache

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 9 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • September 3, 2007
  • 05:54 PM

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could help. I suffer from daily chronic headache and have recently been to see a neurologist, I will be having an MRI scan on my brain soon.

However, I am very worried about the lethargy/fatigue I have been suffering from for about two months now. I was diagnosed with depression around a year and a half ago and I now feel as if I have overcome it. However I woke up one day around two months ago and felt unusualy fatigued, and ever since then I have suffered from feeling extremely run down, with low energy levels, and trouble thinking straight and maintaining concentration.

I have left work as I couldn't cope with this problem and also the headaches from which I have been suffering from for around 3 years. I have been tested for anemia and this is apparently not the problem. I was exercising around two to three times a week when my energy levels were high but I now find it much harder to exercise and hardly get any exercise at all.

On a different note if it helps; I have had a persistent thrush infection for around two years. My penis was typicaly itchy red and at the worst I couldn't move the foreskin as it was so sore and tight. I have recently had it diagnosed and I'm using Cannesten, it seems to of worked however I still have little red bumps with white heads around the edge of the glans. It is un-clear whether this was caught from an ex-girlfriend.

Details: I am 19, Male, British (however I have Indian decendants), 58 kilograms, I'm 5"5' tall.

Thank you

Reply Flag this Discussion

9 Replies:

• BA88...you mention that you are British. What country are you currently living in? I can help you attempt to locate a practicioner of NAET/Bioset. I had severe CFS/FM. headaches, joint pain, depression...the whole gammut. Even the chronic thrush...candida... I've had 6 sessions and my symptoms are gone...no kidding. Let me know...I'll try to help...mommy cat:)
    mommy cat 1,654 Replies
    • September 3, 2007
    • 06:40 PM
    Flag this Response
  • Thank you so much for replying!! What is CFS/FM?I live in Jersey, in the Channel Islands by the way. (Not New Jersey)!Thanks.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • September 3, 2007
    • 08:05 PM
    Flag this Response
  • Hi, Thank you for replying first of all! What is CFS/FM? And what exactly does the NAET/Bioset therapy entail? I live in Jersey in the Channel Islands, not New Jersey, we are an off-shore dependancy of the United Kingdom Thanks.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • September 3, 2007
    • 08:29 PM
    Flag this Response
  • BA88...Chronic fatigue Syndrome is what the USA called "Malgic Encephalomyelitis" in your country and world wide. The USA calls it CFS...pooh pooh's it and sends everyone to the psyciatrist for a script of one thing or another. They tell us we have all of these physical problems...because we are depressed. Oh, really?...MY LIVER IS SWOLLEN BECAUSE I'M SAD?....THAT'S A GOOD ONE.Truth is, I'm sad because my liver is swollen. It detoxes my body and when it doesn't "filter" properly, toxins overrun and depression hits...yes, a chemical imbalance...produced by an under-functioning liver...see?FM is Fibromyalgia. If you "search this forum" for my name, you will see I have written many threads. One contains a lot of info on Fibro. There are over 246,000 in UK with ME. There are over 2 Million here in US and rumor has it 80% are still undiagnosed... Here is a link for NAET in your world...find one and go....get your life back. http://www.naet.com/subscribers/doctorResults.asp?FromQS=1&db=default&uid=default&City=&State=&Zip=&Last=&Country=England&Status=on&sb=4&view_records=Search Best wishes, mommy cat:D
    mommy cat 1,654 Replies
    • September 3, 2007
    • 08:39 PM
    Flag this Response
  • BA88... chronic headachesMRI will probably read "normal"...mine did.lethargy/fatiguedepressionrun down/low energytrouble thinkingmaintaining concentrationchronic yeast (thrush, candida)...probably not from ex...3 years...no help....no diagnosis....no ME rule out? I was sick for a long time. I had ALL of your symptoms and many many more. Ask your doc to consider ME... Wishing you the best...mommy cat google chronic fatigue syndrome/myalgic encephalomyelitis...you will find that your symptoms match...mc
    mommy cat 1,654 Replies
    • September 3, 2007
    • 08:54 PM
    Flag this Response
  • naet.com bioset.net these sites should answer your questions....be sure to read the testimonial pages!!
    mommy cat 1,654 Replies
    • September 3, 2007
    • 09:48 PM
    Flag this Response
  • Have you been tested for diabetes?
    rad-skw 1,605 Replies
    • September 4, 2007
    • 10:18 AM
    Flag this Response
  • I have never been tested for diabetes, I hardly know what it is.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • September 4, 2007
    • 10:29 AM
    Flag this Response
  • *****Bump*****
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • September 5, 2007
    • 10:20 AM
    Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Best Cough & Cold Meds for Kids

Help your child feel better, faster.

What HIV Positive Women Should Know About Sex

You can have sex after an HIV diagnosis.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement