Discussions By Condition: Allergies

Spontaneous flushing and redness of face and body.

Posted In: Allergies 0 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • September 18, 2006
  • 07:03 PM

I don't know if I am posting this in the right section, but if someone could help me with this, I would greatly appreciate it. For some reason, I turn extremely red in the face and body. This has been happening to me a few years now, and I really just started noticing how red I turn. I don't know how or why it happens...and it's not just my face either, my neck, arms, and chest turn red as well. Sometimes, it's spontanious, and I just turn red for no reason whatsoever, and then there are other times when I get nervous, embarrassed, and I turn red. The weird thing is, is that I can be talking to someone that I am completely comfortable around and i'll turn red. So it's not just when i'm nervous, or embarrassed. But It happens soo quick, it takes like 1 second for my entire upper body to turn red. People get turned off when i turn red, and they quit talking to me or they look away so they aren't staring at this red faced person. But anyway, I don't smoke, drink, do drugs, and i'm not on any form of medication. This is really messing up my social life, and if there is anybody out there that can help, you would be a life saver. I'm 19 years old, and tryin to get through college and hold a job, and this problem of mine doesn't make it easy at all.

Please, someone help me out.

Jordan

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement