Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

Nausea Headache Fatigue

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 0 Replies
  • Posted By: jd052876
  • August 23, 2007
  • 01:52 AM

Ok here's the deal:

Starting several months ago I began noticing how tired I am all the time. When I say tired I mean I'm walking down the hall at work and it is taking concentration to continue moving. I don't want to talk to anybody or do anything and I think about a bed most of the time. If I sit down I'm out usually. For awhile I thought I'm just tired and need rest but I've been getting 6-8 hours a day for awhile now and I've begun taking naps with no relief. Some days I'll feel somewhat ok but not 100%. Lately I've been having headaches more and more and now nausea and the periodic stomach cramp but the cramps are rare...just a pain every now and then for no reason. The other noticeable problem is low sex drive...real low. I was contributing this to the fatigue but now I'm wondering if it is an actual symptom as well?

I'm a white male, 31 years old. I just had a complete physical along with blood work and chest x-rays and a CT scan of the sinuses (today which has not yet been reviewed by my Ear Nose and Throat doctor). Everything so far has come back fine. I have suffered from sinusitis all my life and typically swallow crap on a daily basis. I had tonsilitis several times last year and for awhile they were begging me to have them removed. As of yesterday however they looked fine. This bothered me because I've been blaming them for all of this and now it looks like that's not it.

Today I came home at 5, ate some dinner and went to bed. Woke up moments ago still feeling like I got hit by a truck, my head is hurting and I have nausea. I would like to workout but don't have the energy. There's something else...I began working out on a regular basis about 2 months ago. I am 188lbs and 6 ft tall. I have never had much stamina but been good with weights. I was able to run 7 miles 2 years ago after running for almost 6 months regularly but my knee began bothering me and I basically quit all exercise until recently. My muscles are typically sore alot these days because of the new workout. Is all of this related to my body trying to catch up to me working out again? Currently I'm down to working out about twice a week consideirng the fatigue. I watch what I eat and consider myself a better eater than most. I also woke up last night extremely and I mean extremely thirsty. Today I've drank 3 16 oz bottles of water and a similar size bottle of Gatorade. I still feel thirsty...I asked my doctor today if the tests showed dehydration and he said no??

I also moved into a new house in March and find myself believing I was fine before I moved. Could my trouble with Sinusitis and a possibly dirty house be the cause? Anybody ever allergic to a house?

Any help will be greatly appreciated...please feel free to ask questions I'm very curious to solve this mystery. While I'm typing this my nausea just turned to hunger? I find that ODD!

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement