Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

numbness, tiredness, memory problems, ect

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 0 Replies
  • Posted By: Minerva
  • August 7, 2007
  • 08:08 AM

I am 29 and have lately had a hard time speaking. sometimes I have to focus on the way I move my mouth to talk or I think "right" and say "left". I am also having problems with my memory, I can't remember things I did the day before or some conversations I have the same day I have them ( I'm not sure if I say something or just thought about saying it.) I forget what I am doing sometimes. I also have a hard time hearing sometimes, like people are mumbling. I am tired most of the time, I do wake up alot at night because of pain in my legs and arms. I did have episode one night with numbness (like the feeling I had from the stadol during child birth) that started in my right foot and in less than an hour had crept up my body and down my throat, but only on the right side. I went to the hospital and just as the numbness stopped I had an explosive headach on the left side of my head) I was told it was a Atypical Migrane, but I have never had more than light headaches before or since. any ideas?

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement