Discussions By Condition: Uterus conditions

Anyone else have an enlarged uterus?

Posted In: Uterus conditions 0 Replies
  • Posted By: BrideToBe78
  • July 21, 2007
  • 10:02 PM

I posted a message in a different thread but thought I would post this as the thread title to hopefully recieve more responses. I started having pain in my lower right abdomen below my c-section scar on July 6th. I went to doctor after waking up in excruciating pain that lasted about 5 minutes one night. The pain was like someone was stabbing me. Scale of 1-10; it was a definite 10. Also have lower back pain. I've lower back pain for quite some time now. Periods have been irregular over the years. Sometimes they are normal and sometimes I bleed inbetween them. Normally the bleeding in between them is brown colored. Also, I have had times in my life where I bled for four months straight and once when I took the Depo shot; I bled the whole time I was on it and then for about 6 months after I got off it. Anyways, my doctor did a u/a and it was normal. Sent me for an ultrasound of my gall bladder and abdomen and came back as enlarged uterus and enlarged liver. I am wondering if the two could be related or if I have two separate issues going on. I have my tubes tied so pretty sure I'm not pregnant and wouldn't they have seen an ectopic pregnancy when they did the ultrasound? A few days ago, I started spotting, well I guess that's what you'd call it; it is only there when I wipe. It's very light pink. Then, last night, my fiance and I had intercourse and then afterwards I had some maroon colored blood when I wiped. It seems to only be there when I wipe. My period should have started the 12th of July. I have no idea if this spotting is my period or what is going on with me. My doctor is sending me to a gyno to figure out my uterus issue and he did some bloodwork on my liver. I will get the bloodwork results back this Wednesday. If anyone has ever had this or has any helpful information I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you in advance. God Bless! :)

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement