Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

UTI symptoms but no bacteria in urine

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 0 Replies
  • Posted By: alixthestar
  • July 16, 2007
  • 09:34 PM

Oh my god!!! I cant seem to get rid of this feeling that I have to pee .. Ive always had this problem. UTI symptoms but no bacteria since I was little and now Im 22 and I STILL get them all the time.. when I was little I started calling it "the pee-pee problem" and everytime it hits I call my mom and tell my boyfriend I have the "pee-pee problem" again and I usually cry.... I actually had to stay home from work AGAIN. Im soooo very close to losing my job. Actually Im probably going to get fired for calling in today.. When I get a cold or if Im sick throwing up I go to work because I know that I will end up getting the symptoms of a UTI and have to call out of work then. When I go to the doctor the test always comes back negative. I just dont know what to do anymore. Im starting to get really depressed because I just want to be normal I just want to feel okay... The only thing that I can do is sit on the toliet for hours playing sudkou puzzles until the feeling goes away. My boyfriend gets mad at me saying that Im sick -all the time.. If its not a UTI what is it. And how can I get better so I can keep my job and pay my bills. If I get fired Im probaby going to have to move back home and that will make me even more depressed.. God, what can I do?:mad:

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement