Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

Painfull Vagina Problems for 2 yrs unknown...please help

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 0 Replies
  • Posted By: Tanya7
  • July 10, 2007
  • 10:11 PM

Hello my name is Tanya. Im 21 years old and i have had many problems that have not been diagnosised for 2 years now. I have pain every day in my vagina area and lower stomach. i feel like i have paper cuts inside my vagina, i hold my bladder as long as i can because it burns and stings when i go pee. i can not have intercoures with my partner because it is very painfull during and after the fact. doctors have done urinallsis, and exams and my pap comes back perfect. I have been on the depo provera for over two years now as a birth control. i get so depressed because all i want to do is sleep so i dont experience the pain......At the same time i am also dealing with severe back pain which the doctors are also unknown what is wrong. They did find slight scolosis but thAT CANT BE CAUSING ALL MY PIAN. I am on all kinds of narcotics and it still doenst give me releif. im not sure if this is all related but i nedd help. Im too young to be dealing eith all this....please if you have any ideas let me know....Thankyou Tanya :(

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement