Discussions By Condition: Male sexual conditions

Pain in left testicle

Posted In: Male sexual conditions 0 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • July 3, 2007
  • 00:48 AM

Hi. I've been trying to get information online but everything sounds so similar that it's confusing. So I figured I'd post my own situation so maybe I could get a better answer.

About two days ago (Saturday) I woke up perfectly fine. About halfway through the day, at work, I started getting a pain my left testicle. It's not a constant pain though. I get it whenever pressure is put on the testicle (sitting down or touching it for example). Also, the pain is in the back of the testicle only, not the whole thing, and not the right one. It's never so bad as to be unbearable; it's just annoying. I've checked myself and I haven't found any lumps. No swelling or change of color either. It's hanging normally as well. So everything is normal except the pain to the touch. I'm hoping it's not a torsion. Hopefully it's just a bruise or something. (I don't know from what though since I'm not very active where it could be hurt.)

Some more info that might help: no injuries lately that I'm aware of. No sexual activity. No strenuous activity. I wear boxers. 18 years old.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement