Discussions By Condition: Medical Errors

Prurigo Nodularis

Posted In: Medical Errors 1 Replies
  • Posted By: dawn c
  • July 2, 2007
  • 02:57 AM

:) hi my name is dawn c. from michigan. 42 c female. had surgery done in 2002. 2 months after my hole body broke out into sorses. Feels like i was being bite by something alone with being poked with a needle. Went to my doctor and he said it was a bad case of a staff infection. Took the medicine. NOTHING WORKED. Went back was then told i had a nerve ending disorder. NOT.. It is now 2007 went to a diffrent doctor in Grand Blank. skin spec.. he did a bio. came back positive for PRURIGO NODULARIS..... i looked this up and i started crying!!!! PLEASE READ ABOUT PRURIGO NODULARIS. You can have this and also give this to some one you love or in your work place. because while you itch and you do itch! it is also a form of a staff infection when it is broken open. again please read about PRURIGO NODULARIS I WISH I HAD. DAWN C. MICHIGANhttp://forums.wrongdiagnosis.com/images/icons/icon4.gif

Reply Flag this Discussion

1 Replies:

• Dawn - I've had PN for over 30 years, but a very mild case. I was miss diagnosed for over 15 years. I've had 10-15 nodules on my arms, but now I'm down to a total of 3. From what I've read and the message boards I've seen, I've come to the conclusion that PN is caused by excessive toxins in the body which are shed through primarily the legs or arms. I believe that the normal body toxins passing through the skin causes the itchiness / burning sensation. The best remedy I've come across is a far better diet (see Alkaline diet -which includes more vegies and fruit) and alot of water to help pass the toxins out of your body. If you drink water only (80+ ounces a day) and exercise to a point of prespiration (sweat) regularly this will help considerably. Most people start getting this dreaded disease from age 15-35. Most people who got far better spoke of a better diet and exercise. I haven't heard of case where a kid younger than 8 has gotten this disease, and I think this is because he hasn't accumulated excessive toxins yet. Todays processed sugars, sodas, processed white bread, and processed packaged foods contain many toxins which need to be expelled from the body. These foods are not natural to the body. If you eat far better food, flush your body with far more water, and exercise far more often, this will help immensely. It did for me. I believe the last few PN that I have are possibly from mercury (toxic) amalgams from dental fillings. Good Luck
    Warren1 1 Replies
    • December 11, 2008
    • 00:20 AM
    Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Best Cough & Cold Meds for Kids

Help your child feel better, faster.

What HIV Positive Women Should Know About Sex

You can have sex after an HIV diagnosis.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement