I have been slowly recovering from Bronchitis (diagnosed 4/6 and still have these issues in late June) and still have a few symptoms that won't go away....post nasal drip & shortness of breath.
My Primary has me taking Singulair, Mucinex DM, Claritin & Qvar
My allergist wants me to take Astilin and stop everything else but Mucinex for Rhinitis
Which doctor should I follow?
1. I took an allergy test....just allergic to Dust Mites
2. Niox Exhaled NO Measurement Report (breathing test) was OK
3. CT Scan for Sinusitis was negative...do have a deviated septum
4. Physical (annual) was ok except for Blood Pressure was high 140/90
5. EKG & Echocardiogram were fine
6. I took two different anti biotics (5 day and 10 day) Could this be a reaction to taking these?
All I can say is:
1. Post Nasal Drip has not gone away and has me really down and getting stressed out from lack of sleep and fatigue etc.
I also seem to be very sensitive to chemical smells & perfume, candles etc. It likes they are over-powering for some reason now.
I have even tried the Neti Pot...could not master it...kept swallowing the water!
1.Is this something that is a lingering affect from Bronchitis or is it something unrelated?
2. What can I do?
Sorry for being so long winded! However, I am at my wits end and just lost for what I should do!
Recognize the risks associated with Crohn’s disease.
Did you know that one in six US adults has high cholesterol?
Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.
With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.
Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.
What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.
Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,