I have been slowly recovering from Bronchitis (diagnosed 4/6 and still have these issues in late June) and still have a few symptoms that won't go away....post nasal drip & shortness of breath.
My Primary has me taking Singulair, Mucinex DM, Claritin & Qvar
My allergist wants me to take Astilin and stop everything else but Mucinex for Rhinitis
Which doctor should I follow?
1. I took an allergy test....just allergic to Dust Mites
2. Niox Exhaled NO Measurement Report (breathing test) was OK
3. CT Scan for Sinusitis was negative...do have a deviated septum
4. Physical (annual) was ok except for Blood Pressure was high 140/90
5. EKG & Echocardiogram were fine
6. I took two different anti biotics (5 day and 10 day) Could this be a reaction to taking these?
All I can say is:
1. Post Nasal Drip has not gone away and has me really down and getting stressed out from lack of sleep and fatigue etc.
I also seem to be very sensitive to chemical smells & perfume, candles etc. It likes they are over-powering for some reason now.
I have even tried the Neti Pot...could not master it...kept swallowing the water!
1.Is this something that is a lingering affect from Bronchitis or is it something unrelated?
2. What can I do?
Sorry for being so long winded! However, I am at my wits end and just lost for what I should do!
Recognize the risks associated with Crohn’s disease.
Did you know that one in six US adults has high cholesterol?
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?