Discussions By Condition: Muscle conditions

Right side under shoulder and chest pain

Posted In: Muscle conditions 3 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • September 6, 2006
  • 07:41 AM

I have been suffering from what feels like muscular pain from under the right shoulder blade.This coupled with similar pains in the upper right chest area. occassionally spreads to upper right arm but with less discomfort.
It has been present for around two weeks. Initially it felt as if I had slept awkward.
Has anybody suffered something similar?

Thank you

Reply Flag this Discussion

3 Replies:

• I have been suffering from what feels like muscular pain from under the right shoulder blade.This coupled with similar pains in the upper right chest area. occassionally spreads to upper right arm but with less discomfort. It has been present for around two weeks. Initially it felt as if I had slept awkward. Has anybody suffered something similar?Thank youi have been having this same problem for about a week now... i would love to know what it is... i have tried pain pills and muscle relaxers, heating pads and nothing works
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies Flag this Response
  • mine is on the side of right side o breast, it feels on the scale one to ten about 11 especially when i try to cough or sneeze it hurts now when I type>this has been about a week now at first i thought it was becasue i"m right handed and i was washing wall down. but the pain is still there ans so i the problem with breathing right.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • August 27, 2010
    • 04:35 AM
    Flag this Response
  • I have been suffering from what feels like muscular pain from under the right shoulder blade.This coupled with similar pains in the upper right chest area. occassionally spreads to upper right arm but with less discomfort. It has been present for around two weeks. Initially it felt as if I had slept awkward. Has anybody suffered something similar?Thank youFor about three days now; I have had pain in the same location on my back just below the shoulder blade and it seems to radiate around the ride side of my chest to the center of my chest; especially right under my right breast. The pain in the back feels like a real bad muscle knot that needs to be rubbed out. The pain in the front takes my breath away. I was in the ER yesterday because the pain became so intense; they found nothing wrong in my chest xray, ultrasound of my abdomen and just below my breast area ( checking for gallstones). My labs were fine and the doctors were baffled. I do not smoke;so that is ruled out as well. They gave me morphine to help rid the pain; however, that did not work until they administered Diloted through my IV. The pain was wrong. They gave me pain meds that just are not doing the job. Can anyone advise on this condition?
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • September 24, 2010
    • 06:27 AM
    Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement