Discussions By Condition: Medical Errors

inguinal hernia...or VARICOCELE? DOY!

Posted In: Medical Errors 5 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • June 26, 2007
  • 09:35 PM

Hey, hope this helps somebody someday. Here's the story: I developed a painful swelling over my left testicle after an athletic competition, which caused pain and atrophy of my left testicle. The IDIOTS at the hospital (multiple doctors) assumed I had an inguinal hernia, and scheduled surgery...when in fact it was a damaged/blown VEIN called a VARICOCELE where the vein swells at the top of the scrotum. The doctors assumed this swelling was due to the INTESTINE prolapsing into the inguinal canal. So, I had hernia surgery for NO ******n REASON. I have not been well since. To all doctors: GET IT RIGHT! If you are attending med school to please your parents and drive a status symbol... if you drink in the admiration of society then SCREW your patients with your ineptitude!
Instead of diagnosing and healing the buttocks, stick to PENETRATING them, ya squids! STAY THE ***l OUT OF THE PROFESSION!

Reply Flag this Discussion

5 Replies:

• where was this hospital??!thats terrible.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • August 11, 2007
    • 05:03 AM
    Flag this Response
  • At least see a lawyer before a year is up.
    Monsterlove 2,921 Replies
    • August 12, 2007
    • 01:25 AM
    Flag this Response
  • my dear ,inguinal hernia and varicocele pop on the same spot of body so if they had make surgery of ur inguinal herina definately they would have repair your varicocele....
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies Flag this Response
  • my dear ,inguinal hernia and varicocele pop on the same spot of body so if they had make surgery of ur inguinal herina definately they would have repair your varicocele.... does this apply if the repair is done laprascopically?
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • November 24, 2009
    • 03:04 PM
    Flag this Response
  • does this apply if the repair is done laprascopically?well i had varicoceleptic laprascoptomy done when i had a varicocele. funny thing is that operation has since caused an inguinal hernia.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement