Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

Unfortunately I am not dilusional - I do have "stuff" coming out of my skin, HELP

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 99 Replies
  • Posted By: scoona
  • June 16, 2007
  • 10:21 PM

Hi. I am new to this site. I think its pretty great! To fully explain what has happened to me in the last three years would take too long, so I am going to describe my most recent symptoms. Its going to be a longg description anyway, so bear with me. I would appreciate ANY suggestions or advice. My dermatologists keep telling me I have exczema - even though I have no common symptoms of exczema.

Painful sores erupt on my skin in various places. Primarily my face, fingertips, toes, nose, lips, ears, nipples and occassionally other areas. I am at the point that I carry razor blades, a magnifying mirror and tweezers with me everywhere I go. In three years, I have tried oral steroids, steroid creams, ointments, anything you can possibly think of for skin problems, I guaranty I have tried it, to no avail. The ONLY relief from the pain is to remove the disgusting substance that apparently builds up under my skin. I recently tried a couple of very strong antibiotics, Leviquin and Keflex, that provided miraculous relief, however they fail at fully eradicating whatever this problem is.

On my face, what appears to be a large painful zit with a very small white head appears and hurts like ***l. My eyebrow area is the worst. When I pull out the whitehead with tweezers, it is hard, very white, sliver of whatever. After removal of the initial whitehead, the "sore" proceeds to produce what seems like millions of little white slivers, all the same size and disgusting shape - like an open "C" with very sharp ends. In my nose and on my lips, I can see the white lines, which seem to be embedded such that I can sometimes just see a dot (like in my nose) that when grabbed with tweezers, however, I pull out a long white thing - hard, sharp, and multiple buddy slivers follow out of the same area - the relief from getting them out is unbelievable. They also seem to work their way out themselves as sometimes I will feel a tickle in my nose and find a sliver on the inside wall of my nose. I started noticing one day while putting on makeup that the pressing of an eyeliner or lipliner causes these slivers to sometimes shoot out, as if they are under pressure. I have a couple spots on my lips that hurt so badly, I can't even touch them. When I ignore the pain - knowing that getting the crap out will make it stop hurting - the source of the most pain seems to be a very, very small, very hard, black thing - again, the size of a coffee ground. I can run my fingernail or tweezers across my eyelids, below my eyes, the palms of my hands and other "soft" areas, and the small white things, along with very small round things that look like pieces of dried blood or are sometimes just very very black, pop out of my pores. Everyday, even if I take five showers, the small crevices of my nipples contain the same debris, but it looks grayish, and its soft, just like I imagine a larva would be.... hahhahaha - but not so funny...

My fingertips are the worst. My fingertips become very swollen, such that the edges of my nail hurt like ingrown nails. I can hardly touch anything at times as it feels like slivers underneath my skin. I can barely touch the area with tweezers or a razorblade, but even though the pain is excruciating - once the white, sharp, skin sliver is removed, I feel relief. This is the gross part - my fingertips will start to feel mushy - for lack of a better description - I can take a brand new razorblade and scrape my fingertips over and over, and literally hundreds of these white slivers start shooting out. Occassionally, the razorblade will suddenly hit a hard spot, which hurts like ***l, and a blob of twisted, black or very dark red, wormly looking stuff pops out. Its like there is so much crap in a very, very small area, its no wonder it hurts so bad. At times, I have left areas alone, to see what would happen. The white things ultimately start coming out on their own. I find round, black, coffee-ground type debris under my nails and can see the dark spots under my skin. The dark spots are very, very, very painful.

I don't enjoy picking. I don't enjoy cutting myself. I simply do not know what else to do. Also, anytime I get a cut or scrape, by accident - the same type of debris ends up underneath, making me think this is more of a blood problem than a skin problem. I find the white things in my teeth, in the toilet and can see it in my fecal matter. Occassionally, I've gone through vomiting spells for no apparent reason, and yep, you guessed it - its like throwing up millions of the same gross little shape.

Two strange things related to this problem: first, on and off, my ankles become so swollen, I can't get my shoes on - it looks like I broke both ankles. Second, last year I was going to a tanning booth occassionally. While out in the normal light, my skin looked normal. When I got under the ultraviolet light, I see zillions of white specs all over my feet and legs, and all the other areas - flourescent white, a couple times my the skin on my toes was hot pink. I can easily remove the flourescent white material with my finger, but out of the ultraviolet light, I would have never known it was there. The debris in my nipples also looks hot pink.

My main worry are that this problem is a result of some internal organ problem that I am not aware of. However, I was shocked when I was cleaning my dogs ear yesterday and saw that all of the debris removed from his ears looked identical to what is coming out of my body. I just can't fathom that I would have some kind of mite and not have any itching, but I suppose its possible. I can't find anything on the internet as to what the symptoms would be if a human was infected with a dog ear mite. However, from what I understand, I believe the dog ear mite is one of very few mites that can actually live on a human and go through full life cycles. I have to say that the crap coming out certainly looks like white or blood-filled larva and black mites, then again, I've never seen a mite, and the dog ear mite is white, I believe. I have pulled similar "things" off my dogs skin, though, vets keep telling me it is dandruff. I didn't think dandruff had a specific shape, and would stick to my fingernail or to tweezers.

Any questions, or any suggestions, PLEASE let me know. I am at my wits end, in case you haven't gotten that - I am reluctant to go to another doctor and be humiliated when they tell me I am creating the sores in my sleep while I am scratching. Why would it only itch if I was sleeping - that makes no sense. None of this makes sense. Lastly, these things are everywhere now - in my clothes, all over in my car, in my purse - I am afraid I have something I could give to someone else. This is not right. It is not exczema (if that is spelled wrong, I don't care, I'm not spell checking.) Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Reply Flag this Discussion

99 Replies:

• Eeww...sorry for all you are going through! You are right, this is NOT eczema. Your dermatologists sound like idiots, in my opinion... Have you had a full stool analysis to check for parasites, giarrdia, e coli, and other bacteria? This may be helpful...I agree with you that there could be an underlying blood condition - your eruptions sound like toxins accumulating in your blood...consider getting some blood work done to rule out bacteria and parasites...Also may be helpful to check liver function. Please consider a form of treatment called NAET (Nambudripad Allergy Elimination Technique) to see if your skin disorder could be related to undiagnosed allergens causing your body to create a hyper immune response. Also, consider finding an Oriental Medical practitioner who is certified in Chinese Herbology. There are some very strong and effective blood purifiers out there, and a certified practitioner would be able to diagnose you according to the theories of Chinese Medicine. Just from your post it sounds like there is some toxic heat accumulation. How is your digestion and how are your stools? Do you have bleeding or mucus in your stools? Are they loose or are you constipated? Do you have any lung issues- asthma, allergies, sinus problems, etc...Do you get headaches? Are you irritable ( I would be too with all you are going through!). Best wishesDOM
    acuann 3,080 Replies Flag this Response
  • You should definately talk to another doctor. It is always good to get second, third, and even fourth opinions
    darkgift 19 Replies Flag this Response
  • wow. that really sounds awful. the only help i can give you is about the ear mites. they do look like white tiny specks but they dont look like dandruff. theyre smaller and most of the time you normally just notice the thick black ear wax rather than the mites themselves. and they definetly wouldnt cause the white slivery things coming out of your skin or the sores. i dont know what would cause that, but i think you should prolly go see a different doctor. the coffee ground thing sounds like ear mites though. and they have been known to produce rashes in people but humans getting ear mites is very rare. so maybe you have ear mites and something else?? anyways, go to another doctor and see what they think. heres a link for ear mite info...http://www.marvistavet.com/html/body_ear_mites.html
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies Flag this Response
  • Seriously consider Morgellons disease. Everyone claimed it to be delusions, but now the American Academy of Dermatology were willing to publish this: www.eblue.org/article/PIIS0190962207001958/fulltext"To anyone willing to look and listen, all patients with Morgellons carry elevated laboratory proinflammatory markers, elevated insulin levels, and verifiable serologic evidence of 3 bacterial pathogens. They also show easily found physical markers such as peripheral neuropathy, delayed capillary refill, abnormal Romberg's sign, decreased body temperature, and tachycardia. Most importantly they will improve, and most recover on antibiotics directed at the above pathogens."Many doctors deny that Morgellons exists, while even some important ones know that it does exist. If this is what you have, you need antibiotics and also to strengthen your immune system as best you can. The symptoms are discussed here - www.rense.com/general74/morg4.htm and there are many more articles at www.morgellonshope.com/content/category/1/21/74/Colloidal silver works best against it. See www.nutrasilver.com for a type you can take internally. Here in South Africa we brew it at home. It has proven consistently better than any med or antibiotic, for almost any problem. If it is correctly made there are no side effects. Please see www.tetrahedron.org/articles/colloidal_silver.htmlThe underlying weakness might come from a pathogen discussed at http://www.nibiruancouncil.com/html/valueofmycoplasmaarticle.html - the names of her "guides" mean nothing (they suck their thumbs) but their info is accurate. Further info here (just read around the silly popup) - http://www.mercola.com/2001/sep/8/mycoplasma.htm
    Curly Stooge 319 Replies Flag this Response
  • i knew someone which had the same thing, if i remember right it was in her heating and cooling system, might want to have that check out, maybe fiberglass?
  • I'm glad somebody else thought "Morgellons"... that was my first thought. It's very bizarre, but apparently quite real!I hope you find out what's wrong!
    sylvie 31 Replies Flag this Response
  • Yow, take some of the stuff and find a biology-type teacher who might look at it under a microscope. Lay on the floor of your NEW dermatologist's office and kick and scream until they take a skin scraping. Where do you live...Have you been out of the country recently? Fiberglass was a good guess, maybe asbestos? Find out if it is organic (once living) or inorganic, like sand, grit etc. If you keep cutting, the docs will think you have a mental illness so say you use only the tweezers. There is a human parasite called Toxoplasma gondii which is crescent shaped, but they don't mentioned skin eruptions. Find a lab that specializes in parasitic specimens and be sure they will stain it to fluoresce. Maybe a hospital lab. Scabies burrows under the skin (mites) and you might have a BIG infestation. Good luck
    rad-skw 1,605 Replies Flag this Response
  • Scoona: I am extremely sorry you are going through this. You are not alone. I only found out about this problem because I am having some other mysterious skin problem which fortunately seems to be something simpler (but I still haven't cleared it up and my MD also seems dismissive, so I understand that much of what you are going through). One theory (and admittedly, right now it's just a theory) relates to nanotechnology. http://www.dldewey.com/morgel.htmThey said a source of the infection could be deli meats. Do you eat deli meats? Do you feed them to your dog? If so, stop. It sounds like there are treatments, so I hope you get relief soon. We all need to get involved in this terrible situation. There is a link to contact our senators and congressmen about halting the use of these genetically modified viral protein envelope "concoctions" on foods. It amazes me how some companies are jumping into technological "advances" without understanding the consequences of their actions.
  • look up "creeping eruption" which are hookworms.
    rad-skw 1,605 Replies Flag this Response
  • I felt that it might be fiberglass, too, or asbestos. What are you being exposed to?
    Monsterlove 2,921 Replies Flag this Response
  • I heard that enzyme bath helps. It destroys the tube shell by breaking it up or digesting it.
  • Complications of Crohn’s Disease

Recognize the risks associated with Crohn’s disease.

8 Surprising Facts About Cholesterol

Did you know that one in six US adults has high cholesterol?

• Pelodera (Rhabditis) strongyloides is a small saprophytic nematode it can invade the mammalian skin, causing a pruritic, erythematous, alopecic and crusting dermatitis on skin sites that come into contact with the ground. Diagnosis of the disease is based on case history.with characteristic skin lesions and on the demonstration of typical larvae in skin scrapings or biopsy. Pelodera (rhabditic) dermatitis cases have been reported mainly from typical histopathological lesions (epidermal hyperplasia, epidermal and follicular hyperkeratosis, folliculitis and furunculosis with large numbers of nematode larvae of 25–40 μm of diameter within hair follicles) were present Central European countries and the United States.The rhabditiform oesophagus at all developmental stages, the morphology of the anterior end of the nematode, copulatory bursa and spicules of the male and the tail of the female were the most important morphological features for identifying strongyloides.Rhabdiasoidea Strongyloides-may invade skin of humans and other animals, causing rhabditic dermatitis (Pelodera Dermatitis ). R. niel´lyi a species found as an accidental parasite on human skin. R. ho´minis a species found in human feces. R. intestina´lis a species found in human feces. Parasitic nematodes of primary interest include the Caenorhabditis elegans. (threadworm of humans, Strongyloides stercoralis), skin-penetrating nematodes like hookworms and threadworms are drawn to body heat larvae are attracted to unprotected skin that comes into contact with it. These kinds of parasites are responsible for infecting hundreds of millions of people around the globe, as well as other primates and dogs.donor nematode was a much more widely dispersed nematode, C Elegans, which hails from a family of nematodes (Rhabditidae), that are harmful to humans, and known to affect human health.”Above,is.some.cut.and.paste....Strongyloides stercoralis...is.most.likely.the.little.worm....do.you.feel.a.pinch/pull/kinda.bite/sting.sensation...bottom.of.foot.or.other.areas....any.twitching.feeling...fingers?floaters.in.your.eyesight....or.crystal.light(rare)if.you.know.they're.throughout.your.home...I.would.say,.they.are.in.high.consentrations.in.your.soil.as.well.as.air.borne....if.you.have.a.local.7/11.type.gas.station.within.a.couple.miles.....go.get.a.hot.cup.of.coffee.around.10:00pm....take.a.look.after.you.pour.you.will.see.them.come.to.the.top....working.with.this.is.a.double.edge.sword....often.3.steps.forward.and.3.back....due.to.the.nature.of.the.beast.I.have.done.a.great.deal.of.research.and.am.almost.at.a.point.of.completion...I.need.to.do.a.survey.of.as.many.people.as.possible.with.a.number.of.symptoms...the.survey.isn't.complete.yet....I.caution.you.to.be.very.careful....I.know.it.feels.better.when.they.are.out....you.could.cause.yourself.a.great.deal.of.harm....I.would.not.feel.comfortable.at.this.time.to.suggest.any.treatment.but.will.hopefully.have.difinitive.steps.to.take.to.help.lower.the.consentration.within.the.next.couple.months....I'll.get.back.on.here.when.survey.is.complete.if.you.would.be.so.kind.to.complete!Oh,.try.to.keep.your.emotions.in.tact....even.keil.as.much.as.possible.I.hope.this.helps.when.going.to.your.next.Dr.visit.thanksMawch
  • I will pray fro you. I have had a skin condition where welts come on my skin and then turn into scrapes. I have been to multiple doctors and they do not know what it is! The last one acted as if i were crazy and didn't even believe me. I kno wit is sooo frustrating. Just do not give up! may god bless you.
  • I had a very very weird problem which yours reminded me of for many mths.. I got rid of it by taking strong salt baths with bicarb (baking) soda added. I strongly suggest you try this daily (I also got rid of a rash which looked like a ring worm, by the same manner). Try 250 g of bicard soda and 1 kg of salt.. and bath in it for at least 20 mins if not longer. (I was so irritated by my condition that I was spending up to 4 hrs per day in one of those salt baths. The salt bath stung my skin at first and itched, its was like the things in my skin were moving out of me, I could feel them doing so..and after a while settled down). I was also recieving a lot of reiki, trying to fix it too. Thank God the weird skin thing has now gone. (Try the bath and please get back to me if you can feel them leaving your skin with the salt bath too). I'll share about what i experienced with the strange skin problem.. its kind of embarrassing and something Ive hardly shared with no one. You will see by my sharing why your condition was making me think of what I experienced, thou its a little different. I felt like I had like all these glass shards throu parts of my body.. like 100's of tiny slivers (or if my fingers were fall of prickles). It was hurting me to touch things due to this. When i wasnt touching things, it was still annoying as it was like my pores were clogged up. I could feel this and it was uncomfortable and very annoying. Then after a time (I cant remember now how long..mths?? weeks?? I had all this happen to me many years back now), something even stranger started to happen.. these things started falling out of my fingers.. moving my fingers made them fall out even faster. Typing at the computer made them come of of my fingers and they'd fall into my- key board..50-60? or more of them in a matter of minutes. It was like my fingers rained this ricey like stuff onto my keyboard while i was typing. They were like very small grains of rice.. the same colour as rice.. a whitish clearish kind of colour (frosted glass coloured) and was rice like shaped. They were hard..hard like glass or rice and about a half or a third the size of a rice grain. They didnt seem to be something which was alive at all, just a hard substance. At this point I decided I'd finally go to the doctors about this weird!! issue. (I thought he'd think I was nuts so didnt go to him due to the pain with the glass shard feel in my fingers esp since in my case my fingers looked completely normal still but when I finally started getting EVIDENCE to show, I decided to collect some and take it to him). So picked up some of the "ricey" bits from where they'd fallen over the computer and put them into a jar. (now this part is really really strange) 4 hrs later they'd disappeared!!! Nothing was showing in the jar. They must of dissolved to air or something??? What happens when you try to jar what is falling out of your skin?? is it still there the next day?? The next I still had some falling from my fingers so put more in a jar, 1-2 hrs later.. it was gone from the jar again. Soon after that the problem went away and hasnt happened to me again. I never got to take it to the doctors and have it analysed. In my case none of it was black.
    taniaaust1 2,267 Replies Flag this Response
  • Here are two links fr information on Morgellon's. You are not alone and you are not crazy. Stick around, there seems to be alot of people in this forum familiar with many illnesses.Be well...mommy cat:)
    mommy cat 1,654 Replies Flag this Response
  • http://www.morgellons.eu/ http://www.ctds.info/morgellons.html
  • I will pray fro you. I have had a skin condition where welts come on my skin and then turn into scrapes. I have been to multiple doctors and they do not know what it is! The last one acted as if i were crazy and didn't even believe me. I kno wit is sooo frustrating. Just do not give up! may god bless you. Hi there.. You may have a skin conditon i get at times but only fortunately very mildly but its one which can be much worst, and can go as you described leaving welts and that, (i get marks on my skin which go almost to what one could call a welt). I have seen what its called before but sorry I have forgotten the medical name for it, (I should of noted it down when I saw it and have been kicking myself ever since for not doing so... i came across it listed in a long list of CFS/ME symptoms somewhere...dont worry, you havent got CFS/ME thou). The name could of started with "hyper" ?? something. If you have the condition im thinking of, you will find you get big red marks or even welts (which could lead to sores).. just from lightly running your finger nail over your skin.... does light touch like this leave you welts or red marks?????? You may think these welts are just appearing.. but they may be doing so as you may of rubbed or very lightly scraped the area.. (only really touching it).. to have them appear and you may not realised you scraped in a very very minor kind of way..but enough to cause one with this condition a major welt. Anyway..get back on me whether lightly scraping down your skin marks it much much more than what should happen (a hypersensitivity to touch). (if so ... i'll try to see if i can find where i saw the name of this condition in the past).
    taniaaust1 2,267 Replies Flag this Response
  • I'm be treated for a "full body fungus" at this time. I would see another dermatologist and asked to be checked for a fungus. They have to turn off the lights and use a florescent light to look at your skin...otherwise, they haven't really checked you out. Find one who will.
    Monsterlove 2,921 Replies Flag this Response
  • First, I really think that you could benefit from counselling--in part because it makes no sense that you would want to avoid consulting a physician. You seem to be unhealthily obssessed with trying to find someone to commiserate with you (and "confirm/reinforce" your belief that there is in fact "something" wrong), rather than trying to find the truth (unpalatable though it may be if it isn't what you want to hear). Moreoever, I don't think that carrying around tweezers, etc., and constantly dwelling on this is helping you. It sounds like it is controlling you and has taken over your life--distracting you from dealing with the things you are quite possibly trying to avoid perhaps? You need to stop looking for other individuals, on sites like these, to reinforce your beliefs--especially since a medical professional has given you (essentially) a clean bill of health. Otherwise, if you cannot accept that in reality you are fine, you will lose credibility and be labelled a hypocondriac. Eventually no one will take you seriously (except other people like you who have managed to convince themselves that they have something wrong with them when in fact they do not--and this is called the misery loves company club). I've been there, done that. Change your focus, change your life. Hi. I am new to this site. I think its pretty great! To fully explain what has happened to me in the last three years would take too long, so I am going to describe my most recent symptoms. Its going to be a longg description anyway, so bear with me. I would appreciate ANY suggestions or advice. My dermatologists keep telling me I have exczema - even though I have no common symptoms of exczema. Painful sores erupt on my skin in various places. Primarily my face, fingertips, toes, nose, lips, ears, nipples and occassionally other areas. I am at the point that I carry razor blades, a magnifying mirror and tweezers with me everywhere I go. In three years, I have tried oral steroids, steroid creams, ointments, anything you can possibly think of for skin problems, I guaranty I have tried it, to no avail. The ONLY relief from the pain is to remove the disgusting substance that apparently builds up under my skin. I recently tried a couple of very strong antibiotics, Leviquin and Keflex, that provided miraculous relief, however they fail at fully eradicating whatever this problem is. On my face, what appears to be a large painful zit with a very small white head appears and hurts like ***l. My eyebrow area is the worst. When I pull out the whitehead with tweezers, it is hard, very white, sliver of whatever. After removal of the initial whitehead, the "sore" proceeds to produce what seems like millions of little white slivers, all the same size and disgusting shape - like an open "C" with very sharp ends. In my nose and on my lips, I can see the white lines, which seem to be embedded such that I can sometimes just see a dot (like in my nose) that when grabbed with tweezers, however, I pull out a long white thing - hard, sharp, and multiple buddy slivers follow out of the same area - the relief from getting them out is unbelievable. They also seem to work their way out themselves as sometimes I will feel a tickle in my nose and find a sliver on the inside wall of my nose. I started noticing one day while putting on makeup that the pressing of an eyeliner or lipliner causes these slivers to sometimes shoot out, as if they are under pressure. I have a couple spots on my lips that hurt so badly, I can't even touch them. When I ignore the pain - knowing that getting the crap out will make it stop hurting - the source of the most pain seems to be a very, very small, very hard, black thing - again, the size of a coffee ground. I can run my fingernail or tweezers across my eyelids, below my eyes, the palms of my hands and other "soft" areas, and the small white things, along with very small round things that look like pieces of dried blood or are sometimes just very very black, pop out of my pores. Everyday, even if I take five showers, the small crevices of my nipples contain the same debris, but it looks grayish, and its soft, just like I imagine a larva would be.... hahhahaha - but not so funny... My fingertips are the worst. My fingertips become very swollen, such that the edges of my nail hurt like ingrown nails. I can hardly touch anything at times as it feels like slivers underneath my skin. I can barely touch the area with tweezers or a razorblade, but even though the pain is excruciating - once the white, sharp, skin sliver is removed, I feel relief. This is the gross part - my fingertips will start to feel mushy - for lack of a better description - I can take a brand new razorblade and scrape my fingertips over and over, and literally hundreds of these white slivers start shooting out. Occassionally, the razorblade will suddenly hit a hard spot, which hurts like ***l, and a blob of twisted, black or very dark red, wormly looking stuff pops out. Its like there is so much crap in a very, very small area, its no wonder it hurts so bad. At times, I have left areas alone, to see what would happen. The white things ultimately start coming out on their own. I find round, black, coffee-ground type debris under my nails and can see the dark spots under my skin. The dark spots are very, very, very painful. I don't enjoy picking. I don't enjoy cutting myself. I simply do not know what else to do. Also, anytime I get a cut or scrape, by accident - the same type of debris ends up underneath, making me think this is more of a blood problem than a skin problem. I find the white things in my teeth, in the toilet and can see it in my fecal matter. Occassionally, I've gone through vomiting spells for no apparent reason, and yep, you guessed it - its like throwing up millions of the same gross little shape. Two strange things related to this problem: first, on and off, my ankles become so swollen, I can't get my shoes on - it looks like I broke both ankles. Second, last year I was going to a tanning booth occassionally. While out in the normal light, my skin looked normal. When I got under the ultraviolet light, I see zillions of white specs all over my feet and legs, and all the other areas - flourescent white, a couple times my the skin on my toes was hot pink. I can easily remove the flourescent white material with my finger, but out of the ultraviolet light, I would have never known it was there. The debris in my nipples also looks hot pink. My main worry are that this problem is a result of some internal organ problem that I am not aware of. However, I was shocked when I was cleaning my dogs ear yesterday and saw that all of the debris removed from his ears looked identical to what is coming out of my body. I just can't fathom that I would have some kind of mite and not have any itching, but I suppose its possible. I can't find anything on the internet as to what the symptoms would be if a human was infected with a dog ear mite. However, from what I understand, I believe the dog ear mite is one of very few mites that can actually live on a human and go through full life cycles. I have to say that the crap coming out certainly looks like white or blood-filled larva and black mites, then again, I've never seen a mite, and the dog ear mite is white, I believe. I have pulled similar "things" off my dogs skin, though, vets keep telling me it is dandruff. I didn't think dandruff had a specific shape, and would stick to my fingernail or to tweezers. Any questions, or any suggestions, PLEASE let me know. I am at my wits end, in case you haven't gotten that - I am reluctant to go to another doctor and be humiliated when they tell me I am creating the sores in my sleep while I am scratching. Why would it only itch if I was sleeping - that makes no sense. None of this makes sense. Lastly, these things are everywhere now - in my clothes, all over in my car, in my purse - I am afraid I have something I could give to someone else. This is not right. It is not exczema (if that is spelled wrong, I don't care, I'm not spell checking.) Thank you for taking the time to read this.
  • Dear Unregistered from above....that's helping, how? What are YOU doing here? Do you have a medical problem, or do you just enjoy "trolling" sites and being rude and demeaning to others? Find better ways to occupy your time. You are RUDE.
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement