Discussions By Condition: Nerve conditions

Tingling/numbness in arms/hands/legs/face/head

Posted In: Nerve conditions 1 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • June 7, 2007
  • 08:30 PM

Tingling and numbness are basically around whole body, although moreso in the back of head, face and mouth now, after being more all around over two months ago when this started. Sometimes tingling in legs will become extreme when walking.

Extremities seem to "fall asleep" (different than the above numbness) often. A couple of months ago my foot (I believe left one only) several times fell asleep with a distinct centralized "ball" of heaviness/pain for lack of a better description. Had never felt anything like that in extremities falling asleep earlier in my life.

Muscles have little, visible twitches at times, in no particular area (mainly legs, arms, hands and face).

Occasional heartburn-type feeling (has actually been happening for about two years).

Some trembling and inability to make fine movements with hands, although I have never been the most dextrous so it's hard to tell if this is new.

Difficulty balancing at times, but not extremely.

Slight muscle soreness/weakness, especially in hands/fingers. Occasionally on face.

Dark/smelly urine (possibly from infection or directly from whatever is causing everything else). Seemed to have small amounts of uncontrollable urination but not as of late.

Some sudden, inadvertent movements, especially of legs/feet.

General fatigue/tiredness.

I know this is very vague. I went to the ER two months ago and they said it could be pretty much anything from an infection to MS. They didn't do any tests. I'm a 24 year old male.

Reply Flag this Discussion

1 Replies:

• hey I feel the same. I have all the symptoms including the frequent dark and smelly urine. please help me out if you have any information. its freaking me out.
    Anonymous 1 Replies
    • October 17, 2014
    • 06:42 PM
    Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement