A few times per year I get pain in urethra (only inside the penis, usually only in the very end, but still not visible to the outside). If I ejaculate in this time, I get nasty burning pain that lasts for a day or two and then subsides.
I have this problem since I was a kid and since I didn't have any sexual partners yet, I doubt it can be STD. My symptoms:
- urethral pain, that GOES AWAY for a short time during peeing
- really bad reaction to ejaculate
- it feels good when I warm the penis, but the pain gets worse after that
- it goes away in a few days
- happening a few times a year (maybe there is a connection with the food, but I haven't found any - no 'hot' food, drinks,..)
I have been to my doctor, but she was clueless and prescribed me the cream with clotrimazolum, but it only helps in a way, that it cools the area.
This problem is very annoying. At the beggining I even cannot sleep at night because of the pain. Please help!
Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.
With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.
Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.
What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.
Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,