A few times per year I get pain in urethra (only inside the penis, usually only in the very end, but still not visible to the outside). If I ejaculate in this time, I get nasty burning pain that lasts for a day or two and then subsides.
I have this problem since I was a kid and since I didn't have any sexual partners yet, I doubt it can be STD. My symptoms:
- urethral pain, that GOES AWAY for a short time during peeing
- really bad reaction to ejaculate
- it feels good when I warm the penis, but the pain gets worse after that
- it goes away in a few days
- happening a few times a year (maybe there is a connection with the food, but I haven't found any - no 'hot' food, drinks,..)
I have been to my doctor, but she was clueless and prescribed me the cream with clotrimazolum, but it only helps in a way, that it cools the area.
This problem is very annoying. At the beggining I even cannot sleep at night because of the pain. Please help!
Recognize the risks associated with Crohn’s disease.
Did you know that one in six US adults has high cholesterol?
Know the five types of psoriasis and how to spot flares.
Newer diabetes treatments can suppress appetite and aid weight loss.
Try these tips to get your salivary glands back into action.
Constipation is a common side effect of opioid and narcotic pain medicines.
Is it sensitive skin or something else?