Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

why are my lips going numb?!!!!!!!!!

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 0 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • June 3, 2007
  • 09:57 AM

AM 21 YEARS OLD. I HAVE ENDOMETRIOSIS WHICH I JUST RECENTLY FOUND OUT IS AN AUTOIMMUNE DISEASE. I HAVE BEEN HAVING ALL SORTS OF PROBLEMS LATELY AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME.

HERE ARE MY SYMPTOMS:

1-ABDOMINAL PAIN SOMETIMES SEVERE
2-CONSTANT LOWER BACK PAIN-AT TIMES SEVERE AS WELL
3-HIP AND LEG PAIN
4-HEADACHES EVERYDAY ALMOST
5-ORTHOSTATIC HYPOTENSION
6-LOSS OF PUBIC HAIR
7-HEART PALPITATIONS
8-DIZZINESS
9-HEAD TINGLING
10-UPPER LEFT ABDOMINAL PAIN
11-NASUEA
12-OCCASIONAL DIARRHEA
13-TIRED MOST OF THE TIME

THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR A WHILE BUT SOME OF THE SYMPTOMS JUST STARTED IN THE LAST MONTH OR TWO. i AM VERY CONCERNED AND EAGER TO FIND OUT WHAT IT COULD BE AND WHAT STEPS I NEED TO TAKE TO GET A QUICK DIAGNOSIS. IF YOU HAVE ANY OPINIONS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE THEM NO MATTER WHAT THEY MAY BE. I AM DESPERATE FOR AN ANSWER. I DON'T HAVE HEALTH INSURANCE AND SO I DON'T WANT TO GO TO THE DOCTOR IF IT IS MOST LIKELY NOT SERIOUS. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP.

ALSO I'VE BEEN GETTING ALOT OF UNEXPLAINED BRUISES ON MY LEGS AND MY GUMS HAVE BEEN BLEEDING ALOT LATELY. IT DOESN'T COME FROM BRUSHING IT JUST HAPPENS ON IT'S OWN. I AM STARTING TO GET VERY SCARED ABOUT THIS AND I DON'T HAVE MEDICAL INSURANCE SO I NEED IDEAS SO I DON'T WASTE MONEY ON THINGS I DON'T FEEL ARE POSSIBILITY'S UNLESS I HAVE TO. ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU

now my lips are going numb at times! all the pain seems to stay on the left except the elbow and shoulder pain. and every now and then i get wierd abdominal pain next to my hips. please help if u can!!!!!!! thanx!

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement