Discussions By Condition: Medical Stories

Clear Urine, Soreness, Pain in Lower Right Abdomen

Posted In: Medical Stories 1 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • June 2, 2007
  • 02:38 PM

I have been thirsty, urinate frequently because of this, and my urine is always clear. Even after I've gone nearly 2 days with hardly drinking, my urine is clear. This is highly unusual for me.

My joints and body are also achy. I have a cold now...could be the cause, but I am very stiff when I move. Also very unusual for me. My lower back feels pretty sore too.

I had pain in the lower right abdomen. I was sent to the ER, and they said I had cysts on my ovaries. They are balloon-filled cysts, and they sent me home telling me the cysts may be absorbed by my body and I'm to do a follow-up visit in about 3 months to see if they were reabsorbed by my body. I went off the birth control pill about 2 weeks ago, and the pain in my lower right abdomen started about a week or so later.

Right now, I'm concerned about my clear urine. I wanted to see if I drank less if my yellow urine would return. It's been nearly 2 days with very little drinking, and my urine is as clear as the toiletbowl water.

Should I be concerned? I feel something is not entirely right.

Reply Flag this Discussion

1 Replies:

• I have been thirsty, urinate frequently because of this, and my urine is always clear. Even after I've gone nearly 2 days with hardly drinking, my urine is clear. This is highly unusual for me.My joints and body are also achy. I have a cold now...could be the cause, but I am very stiff when I move. Also very unusual for me. My lower back feels pretty sore too.I had pain in the lower right abdomen. I was sent to the ER, and they said I had cysts on my ovaries. They are balloon-filled cysts, and they sent me home telling me the cysts may be absorbed by my body and I'm to do a follow-up visit in about 3 months to see if they were reabsorbed by my body. I went off the birth control pill about 2 weeks ago, and the pain in my lower right abdomen started about a week or so later.Right now, I'm concerned about my clear urine. I wanted to see if I drank less if my yellow urine would return. It's been nearly 2 days with very little drinking, and my urine is as clear as the toiletbowl water. Should I be concerned? I feel something is not entirely right.- I'm also having simular symptoms, my urine is very clear as water which ive never had before, and im peeing heaps more then i usually do, i'm not drinking anymore then i normally do. I also have cramping and im very bloated everyday. I have had unprotected sex the past 2 weeks, but I didnt think these could be signs of pregnancy this early before a first missed period??I read that clear urine means your healthy and well hydrated, but this can't be that possible for me because i'm not good with keeping to strictly healthy foods and water, ive always been like that and never had these symptoms before even with my first pregnancy. If I don't get a period next week i'll know for sure im pregnant as mine are always strictly on the dot for the dates.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • January 11, 2010
    • 05:51 AM
    Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Best Cough & Cold Meds for Kids

Help your child feel better, faster.

What HIV Positive Women Should Know About Sex

You can have sex after an HIV diagnosis.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement