Discussions By Condition: Medical Stories

Clear Urine, Soreness, Pain in Lower Right Abdomen

Posted In: Medical Stories 0 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • June 2, 2007
  • 02:38 PM

I have been thirsty, urinate frequently because of this, and my urine is always clear. Even after I've gone nearly 2 days with hardly drinking, my urine is clear. This is highly unusual for me.

My joints and body are also achy. I have a cold now...could be the cause, but I am very stiff when I move. Also very unusual for me. My lower back feels pretty sore too.

I had pain in the lower right abdomen. I was sent to the ER, and they said I had cysts on my ovaries. They are balloon-filled cysts, and they sent me home telling me the cysts may be absorbed by my body and I'm to do a follow-up visit in about 3 months to see if they were reabsorbed by my body. I went off the birth control pill about 2 weeks ago, and the pain in my lower right abdomen started about a week or so later.

Right now, I'm concerned about my clear urine. I wanted to see if I drank less if my yellow urine would return. It's been nearly 2 days with very little drinking, and my urine is as clear as the toiletbowl water.

Should I be concerned? I feel something is not entirely right.

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement