Discussions By Condition: Skin conditions

large red bump on stretch mark

Posted In: Skin conditions 10 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • June 1, 2007
  • 09:21 AM

i have a large red bump on my stretch mark on my inner tigh. i am really worried its about the size of a nickel if you were to spin it. also its soft, i just recently noticed it could this be a like a popped blood vessel?

Reply Flag this Discussion

10 Replies:

• have you found anything out about this? I too have a bump on a stretch mark and it keeps opening up. It does not bleed or ooze. I have no clue why this keeps happening. I got it when I was pregnant with my daughter.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • December 6, 2007
    • 04:59 AM
    Flag this Response
  • I also have the bump on my leg. Has anyone found out what this might be? I am hoping that it is not a staph infection. Going to the doc tomorrow, I will post the results.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies Flag this Response
  • Check out with a dermatologist, because there may be many causes. The ones mentioned here are some of them.
    infocsm 1 Replies Flag this Response
  • I also have the bump on my leg. Has anyone found out what this might be? I am hoping that it is not a staph infection. Going to the doc tomorrow, I will post the results.i have a pea sized hard red bump on one of my stretch marks.i though staph infection too!! :/ i hope not. what did your doctor say?
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • August 15, 2010
    • 07:16 PM
    Flag this Response
  • I get them aswell! I get them on my tummy and even on stretch marks in me pelvic region. Its weird that no one knows what they are! they are pretty gross and my fiance is grossed out by them.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • September 9, 2010
    • 03:56 PM
    Flag this Response
  • I have the same problem!!! I have a stretch mark in my inner pelvic/ thigh region and it pops like a pimple? Someone helppp
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • January 19, 2011
    • 02:59 AM
    Flag this Response
  • I get the same thing! Its like a hug pimple but when i try to pop it, it wont pop and it just gets redder and bigger. Its always on my hip stretch marks and im worried cause i dont know what it is, this being my third time having one...
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • January 30, 2011
    • 01:59 AM
    Flag this Response
  • I get them on my hip stretch marks too, however the only time it happens to me is when I start a diet and I begin to lose weight. For example, I started a diet a week and half ago and sure enough I got another one yesterday after just losing 3 pounds.
  • Has anyone found anything out. I have one now for about a month about the size of two quarters. I get them also when I start exercising, this one is the biggest and most annoying so far.
  • I to get these bumps in/on stretch marks.. mostly in my thighs/pelivis area.. most the time when you squeeze them they do get bigger and redder.. sometimes they pop almost like a pimple, a little puss mostly clear comes out, followed by a bit of blood nothing major. Its wierd because its hard?.. fluid build up?.. i dont know someone really needs to ask a doctor. im sure its common.
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement