Discussions By Condition: Sexual conditions

cyst in cervix

Posted In: Sexual conditions 0 Replies
  • Posted By: janesbaby
  • May 24, 2007
  • 00:44 AM

I have always had a problem with getting cysts. I have had them on my overies, i have had a few in my breasts, i have 1 in my wrist. I asked my doctor if i could be at more risk for cancer because i get them all the time. She said not really but i should always get them checked. I have 1 in my cervix. I went to my gyn and he said it was nothing to worry about (he told me what kind it was but i dont remember) It has been about 8 months ago or so since i saw him and it has doubled in size. I also have alot of pain in my whole pelvic region. does anyone know what i should think. I know i should get a second opinion which i am going to do because i changed insurance and now i have to get a new doctor. I just dont know if i should go to the hospital or call and ask for a quick appointment with a new doctor. but everyone knows how long it takes to get into a new doctor. I also have found a lump in the side of my neck. If anyone has any advice please let me know. thank you so much -jay :confused:

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement