Discussions By Condition: Leg conditions

Groin, pelvic and leg pain- right side only

Posted In: Leg conditions 0 Replies
  • Posted By: ouchmyleg
  • May 21, 2007
  • 02:45 AM

I have severe groin pain on the right side, which is causing severe throbbing leg pain. I'm only effected on the right hand side. This has been going on for a little over a year. I did have a vaginal ultrasound, and did have an ovarian cyst which was 4mm. A few weeks later they looked at the cyst again, and it went down to less than 1mm. Now I'm scheduled to go in every 6 months for a vaginal ultrasound.

This month I did have a tiny bit of spotting between periods.

My general doctor thought I might have a neuropothy, and referred me to a neurologist. The neurologist did not agree with the neuropathy diagnosis. She however had no answers for me.

The pain in my right leg is not constant. Some days I have no pain, while other days it's hard to handle the pain. Other days I'll be walking with virtually no pain, and suddenly my leg will give out on me causing me to fall.

Driving a car really hurts. The movement from the gas pedal to the break pedal can be pretty painful.

There are no comfortable positions when I'm in pain. It doesn't matter if I'm standing, sitting, or laying down.

It seems to be getting worse. I'm also finding that I have little 'pangs' that now are beginning to come and go in different parts of my body, such as the general pelvic area, breasts, underarms, arms, feet, and knees. This may or may not be related to the groin and leg pain

I'm 40, have normal periods, weigh 160 pounds, have had a c-section, and have a pretty normal medical history other than having had a stillborn child and a miscarriage due to blood clotting at the placenta. My blood pressure is normal, and cholestoral and blood sugar levels are normal as well.

Thoughts?
http://forums.wrongdiagnosis.com/images/misc/progress.gif

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement