Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

Ejaculation and Urinary Problems

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 0 Replies
  • Posted By: strobers
  • April 29, 2007
  • 06:56 PM

Over the last year and a half I have had problems with frequent urination, sometimes 15 to 20 times per day. My primary doctor, and the urologist that he referred me to have had me tested, did not find anything wrong with me. I had two bladder ultrasounds, a digital prostate exam and a urine culture and none of these tests show a problem.

I've made the best of it for the last year and a half until this past April 6th, when an additional problem cropped up. It's normal for a man to feel the urge to urinate after a climax, but in April after masturbating I wasn't able to completely void. I kept on feeling like I still had to go. It was a horrible feeling. Not only was I urinating frequently, now I was feeling constantly having the urge to go even after voiding. This happened right after I masturbated. I felt like this for about 10 days and then the feeling of always having the urge faded away, although I still was going to the restroom frequently. I had a follow up appointment with the urologist this last Friday, April 28th, and the doctor wanted me to take medication to see if this would alleviate the symptoms. I told him I was more concerned about the fact that masturbating, or more specifically ejaculating and what had happened previously after I did it. He told me
that it was impossible that ejaculating could be causing my problem and he told me not to worry about it. I had been feeling the urge, so when I came home from the doctor I masturbated again, and the exact same thing happened. Since then I have been feeling like I did on April 6th, the feeling of always needing to void, along with the frequent urination, but even when I do I still feel like I haven't gone. It's the most miserable feeling.

On top of this, while masturbating, I had the urge to void three times before climax and when I finally did climax it was nothing like would normally happen if a person had not masturbated for three weeks. Although I was fully erect, the ejactulation was weak, and very unfullfilling. It felt like 1/2 an orgasm. It didn't feel the way an orgasm is supposed to.
As upsetting as this is, what I'm most concerned about is that now I am back to where I was on April 6th, feeling like my bladder is full and I have to go to the restroom constantly and urinating frequently.

I have looked everywhere for information on what this could be but to no avail. None of my doctors believes that ejaculation is tied to the problem, but I know my body and I know what I'm feeling and experiencing. I am so miserable.

Thank you for your assistance in this matter.

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement