Discussions By Condition: Breast Conditions

Breast Acne

Posted In: Breast Conditions 32 Replies
  • Posted By: Nickoa
  • April 19, 2007
  • 01:11 AM

all my life i have had severe acne under my breasts, and it turns painful from time to time, because i get boils and carbuncles, and all kinds of nasty zits and pimples, of course this makes my breast uncomfortable, so unbareable that i don't wear a braw, it's way to painful... well i saw a doctor about it once, but it was at a free clinic.. and she said that i should just put acne cream on them, well i have tried that and it doesnt work. so here recently i have decided to try some nuetragena body wash, and omg! it is a wonder worker, my breast are the clearest they have been in my intire life, but it hasn't cleared out all the zits and others stuff. i was just wondering if anyone else has this problem, cause i would realy realy like to have healthy breast. and be able to wear a braw again.

Reply Flag this Discussion

32 Replies:

• all my life i have had severe acne under my breasts, and it turns painful from time to time, because i get boils and carbuncles, and all kinds of nasty zits and pimples, of course this makes my breast uncomfortable, so unbareable that i don't wear a braw, it's way to painful... well i saw a doctor about it once, but it was at a free clinic.. and she said that i should just put acne cream on them, well i have tried that and it doesnt work. so here recently i have decided to try some nuetragena body wash, and omg! it is a wonder worker, my breast are the clearest they have been in my intire life, but it hasn't cleared out all the zits and others stuff. i was just wondering if anyone else has this problem, cause i would realy realy like to have healthy breast. and be able to wear a braw again.have you tried a combination of the nuetragena and the zit cream? cause that might do it.
    oneofthedreamers 7 Replies
    • September 11, 2007
    • 08:36 PM
    Flag this Response
  • I too suffer from the same problem. My experience with breast acne didn't start until after I became a mother.Going from a full D cup to a G. I thought it was a heat rash at first but over the last 3 years have tried all kinds of medication,powders,lotions, creams to no avail. After experiencing the boils I've had alot of scarring added to the already stretch marked skin.It has effected my self confidence as well as being painful.I have wondered if it was a sign of a more serious illness or caused from an allergy or maybe somehow due to the rapid inlargement during pregnancy.I am relieved to know I'm not the only one with this problem and hope we can find our own cures sooner rather than later.Please post any remedies found to work well.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • September 9, 2008
    • 09:15 PM
    Flag this Response
  • Heya,I've resently put on weight (a result of a degree and lack of Netball practise :P nothing to do with crisps honnest) and as a result my chest has gone from a desent C cup to a DD. I've noticed little 'pot' marks on my breasts. I also get pimples too. Does this sound like what you suffer with? I want to try and sort it on my own before I distrub my doctor.Thanks teamSassy
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • September 19, 2008
    • 11:34 AM
    Flag this Response
  • Having suffered for 4-5 years with worsening breast acne, I finally got up the nerve to ask my doctor if anything ore could be done. I have tried all kinds of acne products, home remedies, even antiperspirants to help keep things dry. Turns out its not breast acne at all but a condition called Hidradenitis Suppurativa, a chronic skin condition which if left alone to worsen over the years ca wind up with horrible surgery and such to try and correct. It's been caught at a decent stage they said, antibiotic treatment over the next 4-6 months will be needed, but if you have breast acne... talk to your doctor...
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • January 16, 2009
    • 03:18 AM
    Flag this Response
  • I too suffer from the same problem. My experience with breast acne didn't start until after I became a mother.Going from a full D cup to a G. I thought it was a heat rash at first but over the last 3 years have tried all kinds of medication,powders,lotions, creams to no avail. After experiencing the boils I've had alot of scarring added to the already stretch marked skin.It has effected my self confidence as well as being painful.I have wondered if it was a sign of a more serious illness or caused from an allergy or maybe somehow due to the rapid inlargement during pregnancy.I am relieved to know I'm not the only one with this problem and hope we can find our own cures sooner rather than later.Please post any remedies found to work well.hi.. after i became a mother it seems like my pores in my breast are clogged. they look like there is something at the base of my hair folicles. i get to picking them and sometimes a whitish thick oily substance comes out but no more then if it was a black head. i dont get actual pimples but i was wondering if u had anything like this. this is very embarrassing and the redness from picking only makes it worse.. any suggestions?
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • January 24, 2009
    • 05:24 AM
    Flag this Response
  • Your lacking vitamin A and essential fatty acids. When oils are digested properly the oils flow through the skin and make the pores clear. Butter and cod liver oil are good sources. My problem is I cannot digest these very well and they just clog on my skin due to not being broken into small particals to be absorbed properly. Therefore the minerals (magnesium and calcium and trace) to not simulate properly (cause many problems eg fluid, bones...).I think it is the gallbladder I need to work properly to make the oils absorb to protect and heal the skin. Do you know how to do this?
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies Flag this Response
  • Has anyone else found that they have black heads with a weird blueish ting to them on their breats? When I pick at mine they'll either have a pitch black pit the size of a needles tip or dark deep red blood (only a drop though). I also have light thin flaky skin on the bottom of my breast that comes off much like dandrif. Is anyone else experiencing this?
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • January 5, 2010
    • 08:21 AM
    Flag this Response
  • Has anyone else found that they have black heads with a weird blueish ting to them on their breats? When I pick at mine they'll either have a pitch black pit the size of a needles tip or dark deep red blood (only a drop though). I also have light thin flaky skin on the bottom of my breast that comes off much like dandrif. Is anyone else experiencing this?I get those too! And I dont know why.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • January 8, 2010
    • 00:02 PM
    Flag this Response
  • It's embarrassing but i am a ddd cup and my breast have acne, and white heads under the bottom of my breast. sometimes i try and get rid of it and there's a smell that comes out with the white heads. I also get pimples that are painful and leaves dark marks on my breast, what do i do
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • January 26, 2010
    • 08:04 AM
    Flag this Response
  • I get those too! And I dont know why.I do too! I've picked at it but the skin that rose up because of me picking at it won't go back down. D: I'm embarrassed to say anything about it. And I've put cover up on my chest to make it all not visible...... I want the problem to go away.Please help me if anyone knows how to fix it without going to the doctor or whatever. I can't. I have no money. Which means I can't buy the ***n creams either. v.v
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • February 7, 2010
    • 01:20 AM
    Flag this Response
  • It's embarrassing but i am a ddd cup and my breast have acne, and white heads under the bottom of my breast. sometimes i try and get rid of it and there's a smell that comes out with the white heads. I also get pimples that are painful and leaves dark marks on my breast, what do i dour pores reflect wat ur eating, garlic, curry, spicy foods are all fragrant oils that will be excreted via ur pores.
  • Complications of Crohn’s Disease

Recognize the risks associated with Crohn’s disease.

8 Surprising Facts About Cholesterol

Did you know that one in six US adults has high cholesterol?

• I'm 15, and I've had it for about a year. I'm obviously not a mother, and I'm actually fairly skinny, but I can't get the acne on my boobs to go away. I've tried a few different acne treatments. I'm still working on it. But yeah, mine just start out as red bumps and turn into weird dark scabs when I pick at them. I am glad to know I'm not the only one though.
  • Has anyone else found that they have black heads with a weird blueish ting to them on their breats? When I pick at mine they'll either have a pitch black pit the size of a needles tip or dark deep red blood (only a drop though). I also have light thin flaky skin on the bottom of my breast that comes off much like dandrif. Is anyone else experiencing this?Yeah, I do, and so do some of my friends...I don't know exactly what it is, but I know that you're not alone...I'm nervous about mine because my breasts are d-cup, and all of my friends are a lot smaller...I don't know if picking at my breasts could have anything to do with my breast size, but if there's any way to make my breasts smaller through exercise or anything, could someone please give me some advice?
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • August 20, 2010
    • 04:34 AM
    Flag this Response
  • Warning: This post is kinda gross, I guess. I generally don't have any "filters" when it comes to this kind of thing, and I just sort of tell it like it is. I even managed to embarrass two doctors by apparently giving them too much detail about a medical problem I was experiencing. So yeah, you've been warned....----------I'm really glad to know I'm not the only one who has this problem. I've had acne under my breasts since I was around 12 (I'm in my mid-20's now). I developed breasts very early, starting at around age 8, and by age 12 they were a D-cup and were hanging, unlike smaller breasts that sit up on the chest (now my left is a DD and my right is an E or EE). At that point the acne began to develop under both breasts, only a little on the left side, but a lot on the right. Unfortunately for me, I have compulsive and slightly self-destructive tendencies, like popping pimples wherever I find them, and plucking out hairs all over the place (too much information warning: the plucking also includes the whole top area of the "southern" hairs, if you follow me), and so I find myself for years going and popping the pimples. This has resulted in some of the pimples having thick, tough tissue (scar tissue, maybe?) formed around them so they don't pop well anymore. Some of the pimples are reddened and sore, others are just a build-up of semi-solid matter filling a pore. Many of them, if I pop them, the whole hair comes out, too, with a little bit of matter clogging up the sheath around the hair. One time (only once) when I was around 15, a slightly larger than average sore red one came up, and I used tweezers to grab the hair and pulled on it gently. Instead of just the hair/sheath coming up, a round sac full of fluid and semi-solid matter came out, with the hair embedded inside, leaving a very small hole for such a large sac. It was nearly dime-width! It freaked my mom and me out good, but it healed up fine with no scar so I guess it wasn't too bad. Has anyone else ever had anything like THAT happen? Or know what it means? I was guessing it was like a cyst or something that happened to come loose when I pulled rather than rupturing and spilling its fluid. The surprising thing was just how tiny the hole was, no bigger than a large-sized pimple.Sorry if this was really gross to read, I'm just trying to put my experience in and see if it was like anyone else.Oh, and the skin under my breasts is often rather thin and flaky, and I am a very sweaty person (much to my embarrassment and annoyance). Even a very slight change in temperature causes me to sweat a LOT. (But I like to tease my girlfriends that, hey, I may be sweaty, but I don't sweat much in my under-arms or grow more than four or five TINY hairs in my under-arms, unlike the rest of them!)
    SpaceGoddess 1 Replies
    • September 9, 2010
    • 10:46 PM
    Flag this Response
  • I cannot believe that i found these post. I have been dealing with a breast acne issue for the past 5 years when it first started it began by forming a large painful area on my left boob i could barely move everytime i moved my arm it would hit my chest. This large area was around for about 1 week and i went into the shower and when i came out and was drying off i reached to grab something and the large area bursted and puss went everywhere it was so disgusting but the pain was gone. The area that i felt the pain in was very large but when it healed it left only a small tiny hole that i still have a small dime siized scar for on my breast. A lot of the post i have read are the same symptoms i have i also have pores that when i squeeze them something white will come out or puss and sometimes puss and just a small tip of blood sometimes i also smell something when i pop them i have tried multiple things to stop this Breast acne I am thinking about trying pro active body was has anyone tried this already? The scars are really embarrasing i feel uncomfortable around my boyfriend and one of my scars is visible when i wear low cut tops i have to constantly check to make sure i am covered. Its strange but i experience this problem more on my left boob the other one i only have a monor problem with and i have the problem all over my breast not just under. If anyone has found any product that works please let me know i am going to try the neutrogena body wash to see if that helps and possibly then the pro active body wash.Warning: This post is kinda gross, I guess. I generally don't have any "filters" when it comes to this kind of thing, and I just sort of tell it like it is. I even managed to embarrass two doctors by apparently giving them too much detail about a medical problem I was experiencing. So yeah, you've been warned....----------I'm really glad to know I'm not the only one who has this problem. I've had acne under my breasts since I was around 12 (I'm in my mid-20's now). I developed breasts very early, starting at around age 8, and by age 12 they were a D-cup and were hanging, unlike smaller breasts that sit up on the chest (now my left is a DD and my right is an E or EE). At that point the acne began to develop under both breasts, only a little on the left side, but a lot on the right. Unfortunately for me, I have compulsive and slightly self-destructive tendencies, like popping pimples wherever I find them, and plucking out hairs all over the place (too much information warning: the plucking also includes the whole top area of the "southern" hairs, if you follow me), and so I find myself for years going and popping the pimples. This has resulted in some of the pimples having thick, tough tissue (scar tissue, maybe?) formed around them so they don't pop well anymore. Some of the pimples are reddened and sore, others are just a build-up of semi-solid matter filling a pore. Many of them, if I pop them, the whole hair comes out, too, with a little bit of matter clogging up the sheath around the hair. One time (only once) when I was around 15, a slightly larger than average sore red one came up, and I used tweezers to grab the hair and pulled on it gently. Instead of just the hair/sheath coming up, a round sac full of fluid and semi-solid matter came out, with the hair embedded inside, leaving a very small hole for such a large sac. It was nearly dime-width! It freaked my mom and me out good, but it healed up fine with no scar so I guess it wasn't too bad. Has anyone else ever had anything like THAT happen? Or know what it means? I was guessing it was like a cyst or something that happened to come loose when I pulled rather than rupturing and spilling its fluid. The surprising thing was just how tiny the hole was, no bigger than a large-sized pimple.Sorry if this was really gross to read, I'm just trying to put my experience in and see if it was like anyone else.Oh, and the skin under my breasts is often rather thin and flaky, and I am a very sweaty person (much to my embarrassment and annoyance). Even a very slight change in temperature causes me to sweat a LOT. (But I like to tease my girlfriends that, hey, I may be sweaty, but I don't sweat much in my under-arms or grow more than four or five TINY hairs in my under-arms, unlike the rest of them!)
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • September 12, 2010
    • 01:41 PM
    Flag this Response
  • I cannot believe that i found these post. I have been dealing with a breast acne issue for the past 5 years when it first started it began by forming a large painful area on my left boob i could barely move everytime i moved my arm it would hit my chest. This large area was around for about 1 week and i went into the shower and when i came out and was drying off i reached to grab something and the large area bursted and puss went everywhere it was so disgusting but the pain was gone. The area that i felt the pain in was very large but when it healed it left only a small tiny hole that i still have a small dime siized scar for on my breast. A lot of the post i have read are the same symptoms i have i also have pores that when i squeeze them something white will come out or puss and sometimes puss and just a small tip of blood sometimes i also smell something when i pop them i have tried multiple things to stop this Breast acne I am thinking about trying pro active body was has anyone tried this already? The scars are really embarrasing i feel uncomfortable around my boyfriend and one of my scars is visible when i wear low cut tops i have to constantly check to make sure i am covered. Its strange but i experience this problem more on my left boob the other one i only have a monor problem with and i have the problem all over my breast not just under. If anyone has found any product that works please let me know i am going to try the neutrogena body wash to see if that helps and possibly then the pro active body wash.I also had this problem, since my son was born 12yrs ago. I have seen 3 dermatolagist and have been on several medications. AccuTan, Tetracylin, Alcohol swabs (which calms them down) The problem then moved to the back of my legs under my **m, very close to the underwear line and they hurt! Like a boil, they stick around for weeks, never really come to a head unless you apply a warm face cloth to it for days. They seem to come in three's.....very embarrassing! I went to see a homeopath and she told me I was sensitive, mildly allergice to yeast and peanuts. Since I've omitted these foods from my diet my condition has improved 80% So girls, maybe it's something your eating??? Check it out, it's worth it, or check with an allergist! All the best!
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • October 29, 2010
    • 07:42 PM
    Flag this Response
  • It's embarrassing but i am a ddd cup and my breast have acne, and white heads under the bottom of my breast. sometimes i try and get rid of it and there's a smell that comes out with the white heads. I also get pimples that are painful and leaves dark marks on my breast, what do i doSome tips for a dog trainer: weimaraner problems and how to train a weimaraner.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • November 9, 2010
    • 03:45 AM
    Flag this Response
  • "recently i have decided to try some nuetragena body wash, and omg! it is a wonder worker, my breast are the clearest they have been in my intire life"I just know that nuetragena body wash is good in cleansing, thank you for this info, can't wait to have a try and see the results.
    inellgilsta 30 Replies
    • January 17, 2011
    • 01:39 AM
    Flag this Response
  • I have proven that nuetragena body wash is a good cleansing because i have try it, so you better try it and see the result with yourself.---------------holly haden hemorrhoid miracle h miracle
    inellgilsta 30 Replies
    • February 1, 2011
    • 00:41 AM
    Flag this Response
  • hi.. after i became a mother it seems like my pores in my breast are clogged. they look like there is something at the base of my hair folicles. i get to picking them and sometimes a whitish thick oily substance comes out but no more then if it was a black head. i dont get actual pimples but i was wondering if u had anything like this. this is very embarrassing and the redness from picking only makes it worse.. any suggestions?Hi. I am 19 and ive had the clogged pore problem with my breasts since i was about 15 or so. I also have very large breasts (F) so it would make sence from the sweat. But i would think that rubbing baby poweder under them to keep them dry would help, but it doesnt seems to. Also, it kind of smells like infection. i dont know what to do. too embarassed for a doctor :/
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • February 12, 2011
    • 07:27 PM
    Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Best Cough & Cold Meds for Kids

Help your child feel better, faster.

What HIV Positive Women Should Know About Sex

You can have sex after an HIV diagnosis.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement