Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

Small White Itchy Bumps on the Palms/Fingers

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 0 Replies
  • Posted By: Kris1526
  • April 18, 2007
  • 03:20 PM

Kris-21/Male/Milford

Recently ive moved in with my partner in the good ol town of milford delaware. Ever since moving in, i feel like im a walking disorder. First i encounter two fungal infections in a months time (Athlets Foot and Ringworm) and yesterday, only to wake up with small, white itchy bumps on my hands. I have not changed any of my daily routeins (Shower twice daily, hands are washed regularly from working in the hospital) and the sheets are changed weekly.

The bumps are randomly scattered around the hands on the palms and some on my fingers. They do not look like they are puss filled but some of them have sorta a clear color in the center of them (Centers are like a pin-****k size if not smaller). I was trying to take a pic with my macbook camera of them, but they are too small to capture. they are about the size a 16 gauge needle would make when piercing the skin.

I have heard everything under the sun what these could be, someone told me maybe syphillis when described to them, but from what i understand, syphillis does not itch, and is larger red bumps.

I am DESPERATE for answers right now, i have not gone to a doctor yet because i do not have health insurance now (hasnt been offered to me yet) so i would really love to see if i need to seek immediate medical attention or not before i spend hundreds paying for stuff thats unnecessary!

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!
:eek:

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement