Discussions By Condition: Eye conditions

Yellow spots in vision?

Posted In: Eye conditions 3 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • April 13, 2007
  • 02:24 PM

Since two days I can see four yellow spots (on light(e.g. white) surfaces) in the vision of my left eye (on dark surfaces same spots are becoming dark blue). I'm concerned about it. I've got two floaters (one for each eye), beside that my eyes are normal. Age - 17.

Reply Flag this Discussion

3 Replies:

• Hi JohnnyBE, Do you have any other health issues? Sometimes another condition can affect the vision. You should probably see an opthamologist for an exam , I would think that at 17 you should not have floaters already. Do you wear contact lenses? Over wearing contacts can cause alot of problems for your eyes. Hokey
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies Flag this Response
  • Hi JohnnyBE, Do you have any other health issues? Sometimes another condition can affect the vision. You should probably see an opthamologist for an exam , I would think that at 17 you should not have floaters already. Do you wear contact lenses? Over wearing contacts can cause alot of problems for your eyes. Hokeyhi i have the same problem as you but i got checked out and the eye doctor said that my eyes are 100 percent healthy and i am 17 with eye floaters and they are annoying and the yellow spots to but you are going to learn how to live with it dont get yourself worked up about it
  • hi i have the same problem as you but i got checked out and the eye doctor said that my eyes are 100 percent healthy and i am 17 with eye floaters and they are annoying and the yellow spots to but you are going to learn how to live with it dont get yourself worked up about itHey, i am 24 and have had the problem for about a year as far as i can tell. But i assume i see them more because i try to see them more. I think it is just eyes taking longer to clear the image. I get it alot with bright lights or blue coloured objects.
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Best Cough & Cold Meds for Kids

Help your child feel better, faster.

What HIV Positive Women Should Know About Sex

You can have sex after an HIV diagnosis.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement