Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

viginal fungal infection / crohns disease

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 8 Replies
  • Posted By: chica69
  • April 10, 2007
  • 07:22 PM

Re: CROHNS DISEASE AND VIGINAL FUNGAL INFECTION
Hi All..Chica Here

I had a call back from the GYN today to say that my pap test came back normal, but I have a fungal infection in my vigina, I thought this was a bit strange because I have no symptoms, no discharge, no itching etc.........., I would like to know if a Viginal Fungal infection could be linked to Crohns Disease, as I have most of the symptoms of this, abdominal pains that come and go, sometimes they pain can last a good few days and can be quite severe, mouth ulcers on the inside of both cheecks that calm down when i have no pain and get larger when i do have pain in my abdomen ( they never seem to go away completly), nausia, diarrea ?????? I have a colonoscopy booked for 3 wks time.

Many Thanks...Chica xxxxx

Reply Flag this Discussion

8 Replies:

• www.ahummingbirdsguide.com go to symptoms page...see how many other sx you have. good luck...mommy cat
    mommy cat 1,654 Replies Flag this Response
  • Im so sorry, i cannot find the symptoms page...it just talks about ME
    chica69 11 Replies Flag this Response
  • Sorry, sorry.....found it.
  • I think that may just be an advertisement of some sort... I don't believe that Crohn's can be linked to your vaginal infection. There are a lot of reasons for vaginal infections and none that I can think of would be related to hypermetabolism. Best of luck!
    R0xyg4l 22 Replies Flag this Response
  • chica...how many sx do you have from the sx page????
  • OMG, I have a LOT of the symptoms....what does this mean ???
  • Chica...you need to go back to the website. You need to read it. If this is what you think you have, print the article and take it to your doctor immediately. I just found this info myself after being sick for 4 years. My e-mail is bentnoteblues@netscape.net if you want to mail me, I can give you more information about ME. Please take this seriously as I have given this website address to hundreds of people on this website already...good luck honey...mommy cat
  • also, if your Dr. does not take you seriously, give him/her the web address to this site and ask them to look around and see how many people are having ME sx. It is very scary and I'm afraid I have a pretty severe case. Students, teachers and healthcare workers are at higher risk. I've been a nurse for 15 years and was a nurses aid for 6 years before that. It's viral, contagious, even through breathing and there was an outbreak in the 80's. I wish you well...mommy cat
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Best Cough & Cold Meds for Kids

Help your child feel better, faster.

What HIV Positive Women Should Know About Sex

You can have sex after an HIV diagnosis.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement