Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

Bleeding throat - no pain - 26 y/o

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 0 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • April 1, 2007
  • 07:53 AM

26 y/o male. take pretty good care of myself (as far as eating/working out/resting). just relocated to a new city and new job. since i've moved (nearly four months now), i've noticed that when i brushed there was sometimes bleeding. originally thought it was my gums but realized that it occured when brushing the back of my tongue.

Noticed that the bleeding usually occurs only in the morning. i dont brush tongue hard and have been doing what i have done for most of my life. recently WHAT HAS CONCERNED ME MOST is when i wake up in the morning and having an unusual presence of blood in my mouth. (i noticed because i have a habit of spitting right before i brush).

Nothing hurts but sometimes during the work day i felt like i have swallowed a pill that just wont go down. this past week i tasted blood while working and went to the bathroom to spit. dreading to see what i knew was there. havent consulted with a doctor because my benefits havent kicked in yet.

At this very moment, i dont taste blood (havent seen blood either for a couple of days), but the back of my mouth/throat feels very dry and almost rough.

Just VERY curious to know if someone out there may know what may be causing this. Thanks in advance!!!

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement