Discussions By Condition: Male sexual conditions

Soap in Urethra PAIN in Urination

Posted In: Male sexual conditions 10 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • March 23, 2007
  • 01:25 AM

okay, i was taking a shower and i was cleaning my penis, i got soap in my urethra and i felt it burning, i tried to wash it out but it doesent work like that. then when i took a piss, it hurt BADLY. i know pain in urination is a common symptom of STDs, but i know i got soap in it, i also read on other sites that other people got this too. can someone please tell me how to get rid of this ****. or like tell me if that happened to them, or if its an std. this happened like 15 minutes ago. and it sucks. alot. PLEASE REPLY

Reply Flag this Discussion

10 Replies:

• go see a urologist
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies Flag this Response
  • sorry, that was a bit abrupt. I had the same thing happen and when i saw one, i was diagnosed with BXO. Go see one. The sooner the better.
  • Take a bite of something and urinate it out, it might hurt, but its gotta come out.
  • dont put soap in it
  • dont put soap in itExactly. I hope you will recover soon... you should. I've found this is a normal reaction with me, so I can easily relate to how you feel, the pain is very sharp and stings like ***l. I can never use soap, I always use a shower spray and natural bathing - this keeps things in good shape... hope this helps. :)
    mindkind 6 Replies
    • November 17, 2008
    • 10:46 PM
    Flag this Response
  • Look, this is for every young man reading this. It has happened to my children, to myself, my father, my father's father and so on. You will get soap in your urethra at least once and it will hurt like heck. It is something that happens and like they say you live and you learn. There is no cause for worry unless it lasts more than a couple of days. The best thing to do is wash off the existing soap and drink a lot of water, you should pee as much as you can the first time you go to clean it out. After that just remember to pay a little more attention to that area and take proper precautions to avoid this problem next time.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • November 28, 2008
    • 03:55 AM
    Flag this Response
  • Look, this is for every young man reading this. It has happened to my children, to myself, my father, my father's father and so on. You will get soap in your urethra at least once and it will hurt like heck. It is something that happens and like they say you live and you learn. There is no cause for worry unless it lasts more than a couple of days. The best thing to do is wash off the existing soap and drink a lot of water, you should pee as much as you can the first time you go to clean it out. After that just remember to pay a little more attention to that area and take proper precautions to avoid this problem next time.Quoted for truth. The pain was LEGENDARY when I first tried to pee. I got a couple of drops out and gave up. Then I got the idea to put my penis in a warm cup of water twice for about a minute (washing the cup out then doing it once more). Then I peed a few drops into that cup with the penis still inside and it hurt a tiny bit but the pain was totally manageable. Immediately after I went to the toilet and said to myself "ok here goes!" and surprisingly there was no pain at all.So try that before you do anything.
  • Ah don't worry... It has happend to me a couple of times while showering too. It's a reaction of the soap with the acids in urethra. It isn't anything serious but it hurts like ***l when urinating. Both times it passed within 12 hours. I heard it may last up to a day, but if it lasts more, go see a doctor.
  • take an Advil, put some numbing cream on it, and piss! it didn't hurt to urinate for me, but your penis will hurt after, give it time.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • October 30, 2010
    • 09:28 PM
    Flag this Response
  • Quoted for truth. The pain was LEGENDARY when I first tried to pee. I got a couple of drops out and gave up. Then I got the idea to put my penis in a warm cup of water twice for about a minute (washing the cup out then doing it once more). Then I peed a few drops into that cup with the penis still inside and it hurt a tiny bit but the pain was totally manageable. Immediately after I went to the toilet and said to myself "ok here goes!" and surprisingly there was no pain at all.So try that before you do anything.This was a lifesaver! Thank You! My 7 year old went just went through this and the warm water in the cup did the trick. He was screaming hysterically until we tried the warm water. Maybe by that point it was mental for him but it helped and he was able to go to the bathroom with a little stinging. Thanks Again!
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • December 1, 2010
    • 02:41 AM
    Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Best Cough & Cold Meds for Kids

Help your child feel better, faster.

What HIV Positive Women Should Know About Sex

You can have sex after an HIV diagnosis.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement