Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

lumpy swollen leg,what can i do

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 2 Replies
  • Posted By: lumpylegs
  • March 21, 2007
  • 05:49 AM

my left leg was in a crush injury with my van door five years ago. i was casted and went it came off my leg from the calf to the ankle was 3in bigger still to this day. its dark like bruising.a little sensation loss to touch lumpy and the calf or site of impact and the rest is like some underlying mass of tissue. i have full range of motion, its not swollen with fluid because i have used compression pumps and bandages and waterpills and elevation to no avail. it stay like this always. it is indeed deformed and i am embarrassed to wear skirts and shorts. what can i do to break it up. ive have seen the doctor and ortho surgeons with no resolve. it aches a little now.they say i have to live with this..please help im desperate.

Reply Flag this Discussion

2 Replies:

• Lymphatic drainage done by a certified professional may help. You usually find them working as alternative therapists. The Dr. Vodder Trained therapists are considered to be very good. You can look up on the net about "Dr. Vodder Lymphatic Drainage". Good Luck and keep looking.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies Flag this Response
  • i appreciate the response..thanks , i will research Dr.Vodder....
    lumpylegs 1 Replies Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement