Discussions By Condition: I cannot get a diagnosis.

Elevated Liver Enzymes, Night Sweats, VERY VERY TIRED

Posted In: I cannot get a diagnosis. 0 Replies
  • Posted By: FlorenceN
  • March 20, 2007
  • 08:09 PM

Hello, someone pls help.! I have had elevated liver enzymes for over 2 yrs now, and now over the past few months I have really bad night sweats where I wake up soaked! I also feel so sluggish and very very tired and have put on 30 pounds in over 1 1/2 years!!! I had a hysterectory at a very young age of 29, and was on hormone replacements for a very long time. Had appendicitis a little after but nothing since, been pretty much healthy and seeing my primary dr. once a year.

My problem is I have never really felt so bad as I do now. I once had so much energy, up to maybe 2 yrs ago and my health just seems to be going downhill. I am 51 yrs old and feel 80! I weigh 143 pounds compared to the 109 I once weighed a year or two ago. I am a very upbeat person and not at all depressed, just wish one doctor, just one doctor could diagnose my problem. I have had blood tests, which constantly show the elevated liver enzymes, but with no other problems, my dr felt this wasn't too uncommon. At this years' annual exam my blood pressure seemed to be elevated (182/101) and is high at times and I sometimes will find myself at a store and all of a sudden I will feel a flush come over me and my heart starts feeling like its going to jump out of my skin, and I am told this is PCVs. Can someone pls tell me what is going on?:confused:

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement