Discussions By Condition: Sexual conditions

Black spots on vagina area

Posted In: Sexual conditions 2 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • August 11, 2006
  • 09:01 PM

I have black spots on my vagina lips, they almost look like black heads, I was able to wipe them off last night and it did not bleed but it left little holes where they were.This morning they are black again, looking like they did before I wiped them away. I don't have any itching or burning where they are. It is only on one side. Is this genital warts? I am so concerned about this and can not see my doctor till some time next week. This has me so worried.

Reply Flag this Discussion

2 Replies:

• I have been having this same problem! First I was lightly bleeding a week or two before I was supposed to be on my period, then I had my actual period on time and noticed that I had a little black spot on the inside of the lips of my vagina. Now there are three or four. They aren't big and I can't pop them - they look kind of like a really small mole! And I am having a little bit of itching on the skin on the top of my vagina. My boyfriend and I share a car and we have a 5 month old baby and he works every day, so I only take the car if I have really important things to get done! Did you find out what was wrong with you??? Please let me know what this is! I am worried that I have an STD of some sort even though while I was pregnant they said I was perfectly fine and my pap smear last month came back fine. My e-mail address is crizwald@hotmail.com Please fill me in on anything you know!
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies
    • December 7, 2007
    • 10:25 PM
    Flag this Response
  • did you find anything out about it?i have something extremely similar but i cant wipe them away and theyre not pimplesthey look almost like.. bruises but theyre not.
    Anonymous 42,789 Replies Flag this Response
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement