Discussions By Condition: Male sexual conditions

Slight testicular pain = Testicular Torsion?? Please help

Posted In: Male sexual conditions 0 Replies
  • Posted By: Anonymous
  • March 14, 2007
  • 11:58 PM

Hello, i am a 17 year old virgin and recently, I would say over the course of 2 1/2 days, I have had some pain in my left testicle. It is not constant pain, but lets say if i apply pressure to my testes or if i do activities such as running it will start to hurt. And I don't recall ever being hit down there either. Otherwise, i wont feel anything. I've been reading up on possible problems but a lot of the symptoms are the same for many of them. I really hope its not testicular torsion as some sites said by th 6th hour there's no hope to save it anymore... *shudders*. What could the problem be? It has not become swollen as I have been checking often. And um... it is hanging lower then my right testicle. If... it really has become testicular torsion, god forbid, is there any possible way to tell if the testes has died? Like, anything obvious such as discoloration or swollen scrotum? And if it was dead, should you still be able to feel pain there? I plan on going to see the doctor who specializes in this manner soon, and im verily afraid of the outcome. Could someone please share their opinion on this matter?

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement