Discussions By Condition: Female sexual conditions

Chronic Bacterial Vaginosis!!!

Posted In: Female sexual conditions 0 Replies
  • Posted By: gottafindacure
  • March 13, 2007
  • 04:38 AM

Hi Everyone! I am really praying that this site is a GODSEND!!! I have been struggling with this problem for over a year and I am about to lose my mind AND my relationship. I picked up a prescription of Flagyl just yesterday but not hopeful that it would work. I have taken Clindess, Metranidozole/Flagyl, Accidophillus. This last time my Doctor suggested that my Boyfriend be treated as well. After much research I found that it is not likely to be him. Today I went out and purchased the Reuteri and I am hoping that will be the cure. My questions for the forum are....did anyone experience pain w/ deep penetration while having BV, do you guys feel that the male should be treated (if so how since the forum is ANTI antibiotics) and finally I hope I am right in thinking there is a significant difference in accidophillus and reuteri b/c I have tried the accidophillus. Please Please help me my relationship is sooooo suffering b/c of this and I have done sooo much research and alot of crying!:confused: Thanks everyone and I will post updates with the Reuteri

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

Safe Sex With Hepatitis C

Prevent the spread of the hepatitis C virus.

Preventing Lung Infections

With COPD, it’s important to protect your lungs.

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement