Discussions By Condition: Digestive conditions

Lower left abdominal pain please help!!!!!

Posted In: Digestive conditions 6,479,280 Replies
  • Posted By: SimplyMe65
  • February 7, 2013
  • 05:46 PM

Okay, i have had lower left abdominal pain for at least two months or a little more. I cant deal with it anymore its taking an emotional and physical toll on me. It all started with this burning ache in my lower left abdomen one night. The next morning i woke terribly sick and i was told i had the stomach flu. After i had gotten over it the pain wouldnt go away. So i returned to the doctor. I've ha multiple tests . A ct scan which showed nothing but a swollen lymphnode. Probably from the earlier flu. Next I had an ultrasound.. Nothing. Finally i had a colonoscopy he said i just had hemmroids and my Colon looked a little twisted to eat more fiber but other than that it looked healthy. I do eat fiber and i have no problem with going and my stomachs still hurting. I just cant do this anymore i want to cry everyday i just want to know whats wrong it really hurts :(. I am only 19 turning 20 next month i shouldnt be having these issues!:( i am calling the doctor tomorrow but regardless someone help if you have any advice

Reply Flag this Discussion
Thanks! A moderator will review your post and it will be live within the next 24 hours.
Advertisement

8 Health Dangers of Depression

Unmanaged depression can take a toll on your physical health.

Best Cough & Cold Meds for Kids

Help your child feel better, faster.

What HIV Positive Women Should Know About Sex

You can have sex after an HIV diagnosis.

Food Choices for Diabetes

What, when and how much you eat affects your blood sugar.

6 Exercises for Multiple Sclerosis

Ease your way into these stretching and strengthening moves,

Advertisement